80'S MOVIE STARS!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

80's movie stars...you just don't see or hear anything about them these days!!! It would be soooo amazing if you could get both these guys to attend C4 showmasters!!! They are my fav 80's actors!!! They did alot of movies together like The Lost Boys, Blown Away, Dream A Little Dream, Dream A Little Dream 2, License To Drive, National Lampoon's Scuba School and I love all the other movies they were both in aswell!!! Oh My God it would be soooooooo unreal!!!!

The Actors Are:

Corey Feldman

Corey Haim

God I absolutely love these guys!!!! :D

Please please please try showmasters!!!!

Thank you

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the two Cory's. Theres a blast from the past and it works on so many levels.

How about some of the 80's brat packers like Emilio Estevez, Charlie Sheen, Keifer Sutherland (who is one of the top people I would like to meet), Molly Ringwald and Rob Lowe

Darryl

Darryl are you aware that a 24 convention is being planned for next year in London? No names have been announced yet but who knows maybe Kiefer could turn up.

Obi-Wan :firedevil:

No I wasnt. Have you got any details you can pass on? It would be very much appreciated.

Darryl

I do, but is it fair to Showmasters to place the info on this board? do u have an email?

It's still really, and I stress, really early days yet. But I have the convention webaddress.

Obi-Wan :firedevil:

i will be going to the first event run by the organisers of the 24 event which is taking place this weekend, if they announce anything at the convention i will let you know. I am hoping that Elisha Cuthbert will be announced as a guest :D

Darryl are you aware that a 24 convention is being planned for next year in London? No names have been announced yet but who knows maybe Kiefer could turn up.

Obi-Wan :D

obi-wan. can you send me the details of 24 convention too pleae??? :D

i'm a major fan! :D

TheSerkisRing@metamorphosis.fsnet.co.uk

Wow, the two Cory's. Theres a blast from the past and it works on so many levels.

Yeah, me agree!!! Good idea huh!!! :D:D

And when I was typing the post I was gonna mention The Brat Pack guys aswell (especially Kiefer Sutherland, he'd be a good one). But I wanted showmasters to take note that my suggestion is for both Corey's (I want them there more than anything!), and to have them there on the same day if possible would be sooo cool!!! But I guess if we can't have Corey Feldman and Corey Haim...anyone from The Brat Pack will do *big sigh*!

:blush:

I saw Corey Feldman in Hollywood in 1993. He was sat in a screening of a Macauley Culkin/Elijah Wood thriller called 'The Good Son' in Mann's (Graumann's) Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard and had his arm around this bloke the entire length of the movie. He also left the theatre arm in arm with the bloke, and was wearing these John Lennon type sunglasses the entire time with little purple Hexagons in the middle.

I saw Corey Feldman in Hollywood in 1993. He was sat in a screening of a Macauley Culkin/Elijah Wood thriller called 'The Good Son' in Mann's (Graumann's) Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard and had his arm around this bloke the entire length of the movie. He also left the theatre arm in arm with the bloke, and was wearing these John Lennon type sunglasses the entire time with little purple Hexagons in the middle.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Im a little lost Obi Wan, what are you trying to say?

Darryl

i will be going to the first event run by the organisers of the 24 event which is taking place this weekend

Bohan, what day (s) are you going to the crashdown con?

I'm there Saturday only. If you see me pop by and say hello.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Obi i will be there saturday only as i have a church exam on sunday. I won my tickets in a competition on scifionline.com which i am very happy about!

Same here, Saturday only.

Congrats on winning the competition. Maybe I'll see you there. Any idea what time the whole thing kicks off?

All the best - Obi-Wan :yoda:

Wow, Oh My God you are soooooo lucky! Awwwwww I wanna meet/see both Corey's sooo bad :yoda: They are gorgeous - I don't really care about him having his arm around another guy!!!! So what, I still adore him :wub:

there is a rough schedule on the crashdown yahoo group, i think reg desk opens at 9.00 and the event introduction is at 10.00

Cheers Bohan. I have to travel from Portsmouth area so I'll have to try to get there as soon as I can.