DavidB

• Moderators

Previously on Lost ...

lostcap1nj5.jpglostcap2vn9.jpg

lostcap3pu0.jpglostcap4ay6.jpg

And next ...

Par Avion

Wednesday, March 14th

When Claire has a plan that can get everyone rescued, Charlie starts to exhibit strange behavior. Meanwhile, on their mission to rescue Jack, tension ensues between Locke and Sayid.

• Moderators

A few weeks back when Tom introduced himself to Jack, I wrote somewhere (either here or another forum) about how I thought Tom fancied Jack .. as a laugh obviously lol

HOWEVER, I've never seen such an overly camp and gay scene as that last one with those two playing football :wub:

That seriously cracked me up. I know it was meant to be shocking, but it just amused me greatly. It was quite unexpected - certainly moreso than the daddy revelation anyway!

I bet they hugged after!

Another enjoyable episode :lol:

... ooh, and poor Patchy :D awww :wub:

Edited by DavidB

HAHAH yeah the last scene just had me saying to myself "oh we were so right...."

Otherwise not totally sure where anything is going and it all seems a bit disjointed but I'm sure it will all make sense one day! :unsure:

question: I thought someone said a few eps back that they couldn't go back to their "sheltered place" or whatever they called it - just before you saw them sail off into the sunset looking depressed.

Two words : EVIL TWIN !! :unsure:;)

It's been a few episodes since we saw Jack, but I don't think he had time to get so "buddy buddy", especially given his reaction when Tom tried to introduce himself ("I'm Tom .... by the way").

He has to be drugged, cloned, or something !!

Very enjoyable episode though - as were the previous 2 or 3. Finally the show seems to be going somewhere.

I read about the half sister thing last year on a list of rumours, but forgot about it when a lot of the others turned out to be rubbish - they totally gave it away though with the "Guest starring John Terry" caption on the opening credits though !! They should have done what they did with Kevin Spacey in Se7en and deliberately not advertise him as being in it. Then it's more of a surprise when he turns up.

BUT LOST ROCKS !!

• Moderators

That 'guest starring' thing often annoys me. Sometimes it gets me excited but other times I'd much rather be surprised - as with the often used 'you get a flashback if you're gonna die in this episode' which always makes me wary.

It was an episode dominated by Claire......Do I NEED any other incentive to have enjoyed the episode?? :lol:

On a serious note though, I was really shocked to see Mr Patch die.....thought he'd have a recurring role, plus we never really learned much about him, so he has died still holding so much character development to give.

Is anyone else starting to get really suspicious of Locke?? I get the feeling he killed Patchy for a reason, maybe he is the true leader of "the others".....it's something to consider anyway

I loved the whole episode, got alot fit into it, we learned even more about Claire (which is always good) even though I knew ages ago that Claire was Jack's half sister.....read it in numerous places

Overall though, this series has really picked up, and the end scene left me thinking "what the hell!!??"

Jack is like a puppy now, he can bed with Madison :P

yesh im very suspicious of mr locke ... mr patch seemed to know quite a bit bout locke *raises eyebrow* never trusted him anyway... the moment he made boone climb that god damn cliff :lol: i've had my eye on him.... infact both eyes!!!

you know half the bleeding island know who jacks dad is lol;

sawyer

ana lucia

claire

ok so half the island was an exaggeration lol

but still .... the man gets around lol :P

and as for jack well... wtf?! i say they brainwashed him.... something like they was doing with alex's boyfriend!

Yeah Locke is looking more and more evil to me these days! I also liked the bit about Ben not being the leader of The Others. They sure left that open for speculation!!!!

Do you think anyone else on the island is related like that in any way?

well when they kidnapped ben and kept him in the hatch he was talking to locke bout a 'great man' ... see i remember these things :D

As far as the suspicion of John Locke goes I do think he knows more about the others than hes letting on but next ep is a Locke flashback and I think it might be about how he became paralysed. In the last ep the last thing patchy said to Locke before he was interupted by Danielle was

" but I must be confused, because the John Locke I knew was para"

I'm guessing it was going to be paralysed.

The whole Jack thing being friends with Tom at the end, well I do think Jack has a twin, and I dont think his dad is dead either, in fact I think he will be leader of the others. Quite a few of the losties always seem to have rich well connected dads, Locke, Jack, Sun, Claire. So possibly the Jack we saw is a twin brother or a clone. Guess we shall see next episode.

Oh and why oh why has Danielle not seen this fence before or the flame station, she has been on the island for years, you think she would have bumped into these things!

Also in regards to them showing the guest starring as the episode starts I also find very annoying. Like in Buffy when Angel showed up at the end of season 7, I didn't know that was going to happen and the guest starring credits ruined it for me! They need to stop that!

James

Edited by angel_darkavenger

Hey guys,

I havent been on the boards for a while, but thought I'd add my thoughts as Lost is finally getting good again!

Ok, I have a thought for you in regards to Danielle and Alex...

So we all know (well as far as we can tell, things could all change) that Alex is Danielle's missing daughter.

We also know Ben is Alex's father.

But didn't Danielle kill her husband and the rest of the crew of her ship due to them going mad?

So is Ben just her 'adoptive' father, because he's 'raised' her into the fold of the Others since she was taken; or is Ben really her birth father?

Sorry if I've got this whole idea wrong, I cant remember fully what Danielle had said about what happened to the crew from her science team. But if I'm right and Danielle did kill her husband, is Ben really the father?

Let me know what you think :D

PCM

Also, why does every good 'sci-fi' series have to do the 'This could all be a dream...' episode (I'm talking about the one with Desmond a couple of weeks back)?

They did it in Star Trek (DS9) and in Buffy, and Family Guy, and now Lost...

Maybe the whole show is a dream........

So...

2 great epsiodes in a row

Why are they killing all the characters off?

Klough and then Mikhail. Who will be next ?

Someone has pi55ed Locke off not sure who but he's in one bad mood