Who's got tickets?

GondorGirl

Yes, but you have to realise that SM posted "another show will have a special rate at the Radisson Edwardian Hotel where the event in being held. The rates and a codenumber which will need to be used to access this special rate will be announced here in the next couple of days."

back on 20th February, and have apparently steadfastly failed to answer queries about it since, or even to say "aaah, bit of a hitch, please bear with us."

so you can see why people might be a bit nervous/worried.

"Recent weeks", yes, but over nine weeks?

And yes, I know you don't work for SM...

(my use of bold, btw).

Well...yes, I have to admit that this is what's getting me a bit nervous, personally. Y'know, just a quick note to let us know what's going on, that's all we ask. :o

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a ticket yet , so far ther is nothing but Andy who is BTW amazing !!! but if even hottel things are not yet A ok then i cant book or do anyting befor ther is more info from SM :chair:

I know how bizzy thay are but this is just wired , from what i read thay took cash for ppl very fast the least thay can do is say somthing official .

and it is a shame cuz i wont buy a ticket untill ther is somthing concrit and by then all tickets will be goon and then the'l anonce the BIG names <lol>

Edited by NiliBerl

• 2 weeks later...

Hope that I can buy a separate Banquet ticket later as I'd hate to miss that.

Heather

Got my silver pass and was wondering too if there was any news re the banquet tickets? Will they be sold separately at all?

From what I gather from random chit chat out and about the forum is that there will be tickets to buy separately [from the Gold Pass] but will be limited in number. Not confirmed by SM though, so don't quote me on it. *grin*

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

I love exams!

:YAHOO:

Congrats to everyone who has bought tickets! I keep getting worried to that no more guests have been announced! But I have to keep reminding myself it 1/2 a year away and most of the actors probably have no idea what they will be doing then because they're so busy. Maybe they are just not ready to commit themselves yet?

I do genuinely believe Showmasters will pull it off (probably at the last minute!). Although there is some BAD NEWS:

I went to the Alan Lee signing at Forbidden Planet, London and I asked Alan if he was going to another show and he told me he knew nothing about it and noone had approached him!!! I felt awful! SM what are you doing? You HAVE TO get Alan Lee on board - why haven't you contacted him! I'm seriously considering getting a petition going, because he's a fantastic guy who always has time for fans and has contributed to the films sooooo much!!!!!! HE HAS TO COME

GondorGirl