Who's got tickets?

GondorGirl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Piglet and Frank!

Nice to get a reply I was wondering if everyone had gone shy all of a sudden!

Great to hear you've both got gold passes! They're expensive but I bet you get your money's worth!

Is anyone staying at the Radisson? I so am! Hopefully the stars will be staying there too! I wouldn't mind bumping into someone like David Wenham or Karl Urban over breakfast!

To answer your question Frank, I can't decide about costume I'm thinking of going as a hobbit! Maybe wearing some sexy hairy hoobit feet! lol! :pyth:

My sister and I have bought standard tickets!

I have met Andy Serkis before and to be honest when we are talking these ticket prices I will be waiting to see who is announced. If Andy is the best guest there I wont bother but if there is a good line-up then of course ill get my tickets. I am hoping for Christopher Lee and Mckellen, although may meet him in Stratford at a thetre production before then. Certainly expect some great guests but i will wait all the same for the announcements before I splash probably £150 for a silver.

My sister and I have bought standard tickets!

I have met Andy Serkis before and to be honest when we are talking these ticket prices I will be waiting to see who is announced. If Andy is the best guest there I wont bother but if there is a good line-up then of course ill get my tickets. I am hoping for Christopher Lee and Mckellen, although may meet him in Stratford at a thetre production before then. Certainly expect some great guests but i will wait all the same for the announcements before I splash probably £150 for a silver.

Join me with a gold pass mate for the old times sake

Hi, Gondor Girl

Ordered Gold tickets for me & my friend :P Hope to be staying at the Radisson, just waiting for booking info.

At that price I hope it will be as good as Fulda!

See you all there!

(I'll be in costume as a Gondorian Lady)

Edited by Voronwe

Hi!

I've bought a gold ticket too.

I'm wondering that the tickets aren't sold out yet.

Have you recieved an answer that your tickets are paid because I got nothing yet.

Hope I will survive till another show is over lol

I'm so excited already. :P

Have you recieved an answer that your tickets are paid because I got nothing yet.

That's because all orders have to be processed manually for the card payments to go through! I do these in batches every few days!

The online shop itself only logs your order and does not automatically charge your card.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Jola

HELLO EVERYONE!

Voronwe its good to hear you and a few others have got gold passes! I can't wait to see you in Gondorian dress! I'm so useless at costume making all I can manage is curling my hair & wearing hairy feet & probably a cape bought I daresay from ebay!

It's so great to see so many people are going!! My boyf says he wants to try & drink andy serkis under the table like legolas & gimli in LOTR extended ed.!

We spoke to showmasters today & our ticket order from a couple days ago hasn't gone through yet so fingers crossed!

Anyone know where I can get costume ideas from for female lotr characters? I can't go as Arwen because I'm a bit to short lol! And I'd probably look ridiculous as rosy seeing as I've got dark brown hair! Maybe I should go as Frodo's twin sister!

My aim in starting this message board is that everyone who buys tickets lets us know so that we get an idea of how fast they're selling - mainly because it's exciting to see so much interest! I went into a collector's shop (which will remain unamed!) the other day and asked them why they weren't selling LOTR items anymore & they told me that noone was interested anymore - let's prove 'em wrong!! :lol:

Thanks Jola for clearing that up, was kinda wondering why it wasn't and getting nervous that some orc or something was going to steal me gold pass!!!!!

Seriously tho, well done everyone for buying tickets, now where is everyone else, pass the word!!!

This must be the forum for those that have got tix!! :lol:

That's because all orders have to be processed manually for the card payments to go through! I do these in batches every few days!

The online shop itself only logs your order and does not automatically charge your card.

Hope this helps.

So I've to wait only. Is that right? (I'm not sure if I understood it right, sorry. ->I'm from Germany :thumbup: )

Hello!

Arwen89 - the money will be taken from you once they've processed the paperwork. Until then, it just holds tickets for you.

I've just had the money taken from my account today but I 'bought' the tickets on the 24th.

Hope that helps!

Gondor Girl

So I've to wait only. Is that right? (I'm not sure if I understood it right, sorry. ->I'm from Germany :thumbup: )

Well, Ive got 'tix'.

There is another thread I replied to on the same subject but I am sooo excited I do not mind posting twice!

OOHHH talk about exploding with excitement! I can't wait to swan around all Elven like!

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I just had to do another post because I'm soo excited and just had to tell someone!!!

I can't wait for new guests to be announced - I hope SM hurry up because I need to justify to myself spending £395 on gold passes!!

How is everyone? You've all been quite quiet over the last couple of days - I hope this doesn't mean the excitement is dying down!

I'm so impatient I can't believe it's 8 months away! Still hopefully it'll give me enough time to plan what to wear! Lol!!

Remember everyone who bought tickets let us know!! It doesn't have to be an essay like what I write - just let us know LOTR is still THE BEST FILM IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

P.S Good on you Elwyn for letting us know!

GondorGirl

I'm still waiting to see who will be announced before I decide - ok this might sound snobbish but to be honest there are only a tiny few I've not gotten autographs from that were in the list and I really can't justify buying a Gold ticket as I'll have kids with me - and I'm not paying a mortgage for them for come to the have dinner when there'll be no chips lol!

If we find out soon about child prices and day passes then I can justify a Silver ticket for myself as I will let my son collect the autographs, which is always good for a laugh as most guest recognise him and the banter just flows.........................

Lisa.

I've not got my ticket yet but Silver looks good to me :blush:

I have me two silver tx for me and the boyf. I bought them as soon as they were released!! I don't really mind what guests are there, as long as there is plenty to do with plenty of like mided people!!

Totally with you on that, guests are one thing but three whole days of partying with LOTR fans, now thats much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Than agains I'm not gonna say no when it comes to my autos :D

:WINCE: Yippeeeee. Have just bought my Silver pass.

Would have loved a Gold Pass but:

a. can't afford it

b. have no interest in photo ops as (obviously) the photos would have me in them (not good)

Hope that I can buy a separate Banquet ticket later as I'd hate to miss that.

Heather

CONGRATULATIONS all of you that have posted saying you've got tix!!

Heather, I totally know what your saying about the price of gold tix me & my boyf had to sacrifice our holiday to New York to go - still I have no doubt it will be worth it (I hope!) and if not then it was all on his credit card! He he!!

Keep buying people & keep letting us all know!!

:thumbup:

... it was all on his credit card! He he!!

Now that's what boyfriends are for. Not that I can remember really (been single for a long time now :thumbup:)

Soooooo anyone out there got any romantic stories about first seeing their partners over a crowded convention hall?

Heather