can anyone help me please?

elijah44

heya! yeah i was thinking you might need a bit more i :YAHOO: nfo hehe, she said that she tried to vote in the ring con section about the guests and it said error...something, im not quite sure but i will find out in a minuite and post it :clap: thanks for helping out sarah xx

right she told me that when she tried to vote in the ring con thing for guests you would like at the convention, it came up with 'error, you cannot vote in this poll' and then when she tried posting a comment it would say ' sorry, you dont have permission to vote in that topic' i have no idea why this is :wub: thanks sarah xx

• Moderators

Well to me it sounds like she's just not signed in with her username and password. You can read the forum without being signed in, but you can't post. Are you sure she definitely signed in?

Either that or her account hasn't signed up properly or something.

heya iv found out the reason that my mate thinks she can't post, showmasters aint emailed her saying what the next steps would be for the forum. she said that when she signed up for the forum it sayed thank you showmasters will email you within the next ten mins to tell you the following steps and you will soon be able to post. i think what may have happened is that she's been waiting for an email which hasnt come. and her account is probally not activated yet or something. also she said that she is definatly logging in :D sarah x