It will be a three day event, what do you want to see

showmasters

where buy this special vip tickets...¿?¿

The "Entry to a 1 hour VIP reception" option is incuded in the SILVER attendee price - £150.00 and also in the GOLD attendee price - £385.00. Take a look at the topic "How much is this LOTR convention going to cost", the first posts sais it.

The tickets are not on sale yet.

• Showmasters Admin

Question: Will the cost of the ticket packages include the rooms at the hotel or will we need to book these separately?

Rosie x

From the first post...

14 we will offer a cheaper room rate at the 5 star hotel for people going to another show

This is NOT included in the ticket price.

I wouldn't mind seeing a workshop involving Alan Lee and John Howe. Their work is amazing, and maybe you could have a raffle or something to win one of the illustrations they do on the day, (not an auction because that only favours the rich :blush:

There is also the obvious, Weta workshop. I think there are plenty of people interested in that side of things. How the props are made, figures sculpted etc etc. There is a lot of scope with Weta.

Talks are great, but not just Q & A sessions. These tend to go a bit flat as people never know what to ask. i think the idea of running commentary is great, (sorry, i can't remember your name who suggested it)

Movie screenings are a must...we all LOVE to watch the movies :blush:

I think as long as there is lots to do, and especially participate in, then you can't go wrong.

Edited by Strider

I enjoyed the sessions with 'The Elven Taylor' at TFF. Is he going to be there?

What about an area where people can show their costumes on dummies and an area for people who make replica props. I would not mind displaying some of my creations. (They are not great). :lol::lol:

*Elwyn*

:YAHOO:

Edited by Elwyn

One thing I would like to see that another event had, was LotR music videos playing in-between guests and things. I really enjoyed the ones shown at TFF the second year (we all remember the "Taking the Hobbits to Isengard" one!!), and I think they were great for filling in the gaps between talks etc.

• 2 weeks later...