Prison Break Season 2 - Episode 16

DavidB

• Moderators

prisonbreaks2ls6.jpg

EPISODE 16 - CHICAGO

With Steadman dead, Linc and Michael had to take drastic action and went on TV to send a message to Sara.

They're in touch with her now, and she has the key. Kellerman's in touch with the President hmmm.

Bellick helped Mahone to crack the coded messages etc.

Haywire's still doing his raft stuff, but took a little break to cause pain to some drunk father. Well done.

Sucre's taking his time getting to the girl. Build a teleportation device dummy.

TBag's somewhere, doing something. Maybe we'll find out this time. After all, my Haywire wish came true last time right? :thumbup: I wouldn't mind seeing him in this episode too though. Go on.

CNote's gonna be in this one though, I know that much. I try not to read spoilers or watch promos.

• Moderators

:lol: actually I'm becoming better - especially with Prison Break, 24, Lost, and Heroes. They're all too good to watch when you don't know what's gonna happen! :D

Only time I really catch anything is sometimes in interviews, or when I'm looking up an episode title and there's a little summary :D

Other shows I don't care so much and I'll read every little bit :P

Oh David I'm so sorry. It was such a bad way for him to go as well. Why can't they give people proper deaths? He should've had a more dramatic one, it was lame and out of character. :D

BUT... that episode had the moment I had been waiting months for!!! Michael and Sara!!!! OMG, my heart was racing. Hahha, I've been on one of those Amtrak trains and the toilets are amazing, like bathrooms. I was so hoping they were going to get it on in there, bloody roadblock!

C-note was so cool. T-bag was just awesome in this episode, hahah. Oh I love him. When they were in the car I peed myself.

I'm not entirely sure how Bellick was let loose so easily and so quickly, but I'm not complaining as I felt so sorry for him in there, even though he's horrible. ;)

• Moderators

I was hoping it was just a dream, but no, I wake up and he's still dead :(

I kinda didn't mind his death, as he set himself free rather than being killed - I wouldn't have been happy if Bellick had killed him! And he deserved something different than being shot by Mahone, so at least it was kinda his own way out. And it was pretty emotional, I cried lots and lots and lots :(

I guess it could have been worse ... but also better, like KEEPING HIM ALIVE DAMNIT. Now I'll never have that 'I wonder if he'll be in this episode' feeling again :(

I wanted dirty MichaelSarasex to make up for it, but no, we're deprived of that too!

I wanna play happy families with TBag, I'd let him adopt me, and you could be married to him and tied up n stuff :D happy times!

I can't believe they did it :(

Part of me hopes that what we saw of Mahone up there was real and not just him being a git to get him to jump.

The Sara and Michael bit was great and that last line was so :WINCE: I would also just like a pervy moment to mention Linc in the hat........hot!!!!

Sorry Becky but I am hating TBag more with each episode (which I know is what we are supposed to feel).

I can't believe it took Kellerman that long to figure out that it wasn't Caroline on the phone! I twigged from the beginning! Donut!

All in all a great ep and I am sooooooooo glad I sat up last night to watch it.

All that's missing is some LJ action!!!! :P

Sorry Becky but I am hating TBag more with each episode (which I know is what we are supposed to feel).

Hhaha, I know I go on about how much I love him, but I would like to point out that I do think he's evil. There's just something a bit comical about him though! I suspend my belief whenever he's about. :WINCE: