XENA GUESTS - Bruce Campbell, Hudson Leick

sleepingxdictionary

Its so rare to see Xena guests at conventions in the UK, Kevin Sorbo appeared couple of years ago at one and it was fantastic to meet him.

People like Karl Urban, Bruce Campbell, Melinda Clarke and Ted Raimi have all been in other things than Xena which could also meet the wants of other attendees!

Id love to meet:

Lucy Lawless (extremley unlikley)

Renee O'Connor (extremley unlikeley to attend)

Bruce Campbell (Autolycus)

Karl Urban (Cupid/Caesar)

Hudson Leick (Callisto)

Ted Raimi (Joxer)

Melinda Clarke (Velaska)

Robert Trebor (Salmonous)

Michael Hurst (Iolous)

Claire Stansfield (Alti)

Definitely would love to see some Xena guests.

Obviously Lucy and Renee would be great but I would particularly love to see Bruce Campbell, Ted Raimi and Karl Urban. They would definitely attract a wide range of people. Karl Urban alone would pullin the LOTR crowd.

Xena guests would be great.

The ultimates would be Lucy Lawless and Renee o'Conner.Renee appeared very briefly a few years back,but Lucy has never been over here.

I have met a great many Xena guests in the past,but really miss seeing them.

Jennifer Sky (Amarice) would be an awsome guest,as would Kathryn Morris (Najara).

so glad you guys agree. Oh and how can i forget Jennifer sky and stupid me for forgetting Gina Torres whom is very unlikly to attend but still i love Gina shes been in Angel and Firefly!!

Victoria Pratt - Cyane in xena is aparently really nice shes also been in Cleopatra 2525, mutant x

and i would just die if alex tydings or danielle cormack appeared aka aphrodite or ephiny!!

With you all the way for Xena/Hercules guests.

Alexandra Tydings and Danielle Cormack are great guests,and fantastic to talk to.

Musetta Vander (Ilainus)'Amphipolis under siege' is also a great guest,and one of the friendliest people ever !!

What about Sam Sorbo....Kev's wife who played the Golden Hind in Hercules.

Meighan Desmond (Discord)

Tsianina Joelson (Varia)

....ooh...they are all girls !!!...............Oh well !!............ :thumbup:

Hey yeah !!

Susan Ward would be a great guest.She appeared as Psyche in Hercules episode 'The Green Eyed Monster'.

She didn't appear in Xena,but supplied the voice for her charactor(off screen) in the episode 'A comedy of Eros'.

Michelle Ang played Akemi in Xena,in the final episodes 'Friend in Need 'parts 1&2.

Lucy would be a fantastic guest,and would have a huge fan turn out.It would be amazing to see her in this country.She appeared on a chat show a few years back,and that was that !

I fear Lucy and Renee's convention/signing reins may be held in check by another organiser,since they seem to only ever appear for them !!.... :smile:

• 2 weeks later...