James Marsters photo shoots

v83

oh goodness possibility of more phootshoots, i shall need a small mortgage i already have several photo tickets for sat and sun and after a night drinking on the sunday for my birthday party these could look bad - but hell i shall probably still buy a few - i cant resisit where James is concerned, he's adorable.

nicky

:lol:

Edited by buffy2k

oh goodness possibility of more phootshoots, i shall need a small mortgage i already have several photo tickets for sat and sun and after a night drinking on the sunday for my birthday party these could look bad - but hell i shall probably still buy a few - i cant resisit where James is concerned, he's adorable.

nicky

:angel:

Oh god i hope not, i've bought too many already!! The poor guy will think i'm stalking him :yoda:

I've got the wine :lol:

Edited by hells childe 17

I've got the wine

Vodka ^_^ I have to bring some bottles to my friends too which we don't find here in France!me= :D NEVER!!! :D hey Nicky can't wait for the party :P & HC can't wait to see you again too :YAHOO:

*LYVIE*

Edited by LYVIE

I've got the wine

Vodka :dance: I have to bring some bottles to my friends too which we don't find here in France!me= :D NEVER!!! :chair: hey Nicky can't wait for the party :YAHOO: & HC can't wait to see you again too :YAHOO:

*LYVIE*

Me too :YAHOO::dance:

Secrectly praying James will do a photo shoot for the Monday :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

Well if James doesnt mind doing an photoshoot for us on monday if he feels like it us we dont mind either - honest!

Hey Lyvie and Kath i have lots of wine, bringing the birthday cake too if it survives through london and MK.

you do realise guys this party is not just one night its going to be a week, how i normally do birthdays!

looking forward to seeing you.

love nicky x

:whistling:

Edited by buffy2k

Well if James doesnt mind doing an photoshoot for us on monday if he feels like it us we dont mind either - honest!

Hey Lyvie and Kath i have lots of wine, bringing the birthday cake too if it survives through london and MK.

you do realise guys this party is not just one night its going to be a week, how i normally do birthdays!

looking forward to seeing you.

love nicky x

:P

Don't forget SPIKE :YAHOO:

Edited by hells childe 17