Missed you guys...

ptenbob

Well, as y'all know, I couldn't crew C10 (a combination of work commitments and being just plum tuckered out), and I never realised untill this weekend just how much I missed it.

I had a great weekend with every single one of you, and it's to all the crew's credit (and, to some lesser extent, those red shirted slavedrivers *ducks afore he gets beswiped by Donna*) that untill now, there has not been one single complaint regarding anything to do with the crew.

Guys, we all rock.

T.

Captain, Team Troy.

Hey hun,

Was great seeing you at the weekend also. We all missed you at C10, it just wasn't the same with out you there. So pleased you are back with us.

I second what Troy has said, we all rock! We are a great team, and good friends, which is why we work so great together.

Hugs sweetie, will see you again soon!

Marina xxx

Dont worry Troy, its all ok, I wasnt at C10 either :wub:

Erm no seriously I missed C10. I hated the fact that in the end I couldnt even afford to get to MK to see you all. It hurt quite a bit, especially when I was sat in a dull dull bar on the Saturday night. I genuinely had tears in my eyes.

The crew here are my best friends, and I wouldnt change you for the world. You are all special in one way or another, or in Daveys case, hes just plain special, but we wont go into that.

It wasnt until this weekend, that I realised how many people actually knew and remembered me. It was nice when speaking to people like Bob, and Steven actually knowing my name (no i didnt have a crew badge coz I missed the briefing and was taken straight to my desk).

Of course, I didnt miss Phil (security) due to seeing him just weeks before, but it was definately good to see you all this weekend. It just begs the question how will we all feel next year!?! there is no way that we will all be able to make every show is there? I am going to try :P lol well maybe, see what I can do. But its going to be so weird at some shows seeing that half the people you almost expect to be there wont be there...

Heres to a great and successful year *raises glass*

To the future of SM shows ;)

A