Has anyone heard any rumours about a DX split?

s.p.d.

I ask because as I have been buying pretty much everything the wwe shop has stamped with DX from shopzone and when i checked today, I notice that ALL DX merchandise now has 'while supplies last' printed on them!

That cant be good? Just wondered if there was any plots flying round the worldwide web!

Cheers

Will (s.p.d.)

Heya

My understanding is the DX push will end impendingly. HBK has been in need of knee surgery for months while HHH was hoping for some paternity leave after Stephanie McMahon gave birth. The DX stuff should have finished months ago but WWE seems to have been taken by surprise at how popular it is and therefore have been making hay while the sun shines.

Mebbe that's why they're getting ready to slow it down for now. Here's hoping Edge/RKO get to beat them ;)

• Moderators

Yeah, the stuff about HBK's knees has been floating around for ages now, but basically they've been milking the DX thing worldwide while they can. It was always inevitable that DX were going to split, and it was expected to be sooner rather than later, but I guess we'll see now ...

Yeah, the stuff about HBK's knees has been floating around for ages now, but basically they've been milking the DX thing worldwide while they can. It was always inevitable that DX were going to split, and it was expected to be sooner rather than later, but I guess we'll see now ...

It would definitely make sense for it to end there.

To be honest they will be a real loss when they do go - at the moment they're the most interesting thing happening across all three franchises by far, and when they came to Brum they worked the crowd really well and ended up with the biggest cheers of the night even though imho their match wasn't that great.

It has been really entertaining, even if it is a blatent rehash of stuff they were doing pretty much a decade ago!

It may be a rehash, but it has given HHH something he was lacking for a long time. A personality.

I was getting VERY bored of the usual

HHH has title ---> HHH loses title to challenger X ---> 2 months later HHH regains title

formula, it was making RAW very dull... With HHH out of the running for the WWE title while in DX, it gives a chance foe other guys to challenge and fight over it.

Agreed. Although I wish they'd let Cena drop the belt for a decent length of time -- he's way better as the underdog scrapping to get it back (and I say that as one of the minority of people who LIKE him :poki::wub:)

Edge was a brilliant champion -- I think it's a shame they didn't let him keep it for longer.

Yeah I agree with that about Cena, he seems to get the fans behind him when he fights for the title. And don't worry, you ain't alone in liking him, I think he is good as well, although I was annoyed when they stopped him rapping at people before a match, it always made me laugh the abuse he would come out with....