Monday morning - Elijah queue

LOTR Fan

the girls I was talking to in the queue? They were skivving college and I had my pic taken with them. I remember the story about a manager trying to lock the automatic door that kept opening when he went near. I think one of them was pleb...

Anyways a big hi to you guys :angel:

LOTR Fan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o thats me!! I have my own post Im so proud!! :lol:

Hi to you too!! you have fun?

I have the pics of us, I'll get them uplaoded and/or send them too u if u want them.

I realised on the coach back home who you reminded me of...you remind me of one of my high school teachers (its a good thing shes really nice and I still talk to her now)

Hiiiiiiiiyyyaaa! I didnt talk to you much but i was a member of that gang...the one with the bright pink jacket on looking amazingly tired and worried about getting to meet Dom aswell as Elijah!

I saw your bag later in the day...wow!!!!

Nic xxx

HEY YOU TWO! Fancey seeing you here, ey?? Small world!

:D DomDomDomDomDomElijahElijahElijahElijahElijah :lol:

Um hey; never spoken to you before; but your icon; do you have the original? It's just that he is wearing my scarf! ;)

My mam made it; in the TTT screening he said he needed scarfs as the one he was wearing was Billy's he then said he would like a home made one and I just happened to be wearing it; so I didn't listen to David Simons (at least I think it was David who told us to keep in our seats) and ran over to Dom before he left to hand him it incase I didn't get to see him the next day.

When I did meet him the next day he told me he couldn't believe I did that and that he really liked it. Must have he has been wearing it since. But I think my mam is a bit miffed as now I have asked her to knit me another one! :lol:

No I haven't had it sent; but if you are uploading them you can just send me the link later save you having to send a big file over. :)

Ahh I think mam is a little po'd about me going to get more wool today for her to start; she hates knitting them for me as I like them to be really long! Maybe I should do some myself and call them the Dom scarf and start selling them! B) lol

:D thats me!! I have my own post Im so proud!! B)

Hi to you too!! you have fun?

I have the pics of us, I'll get them uplaoded and/or send them too u if u want them.

I realised on the coach back home who you reminded me of...you remind me of one of my high school teachers (its a good thing shes really nice and I still talk to her now)

Hi everyone.

Every forum member deserves their own post so this is for you guys :D I'd love to see the pics of us as soon as you upload them can you tell me?

Cushy - I'd love a Dom scarf :D Can I add you to msn?

heeeeeey agen Cushy I added you to my msn, I hope u dnt mind...Im gona start uploading as soon as Ive had lunch but if ur online before that I will send it to you :firedevil:

Every forum member deserves their own post so this is for you guys  I'd love to see the pics of us as soon as you upload them can you tell me?

Uploading them soon like I sed b4, I loved your pics and stuff btw, cud you by any chance send them too me?