Orlando Bloom for C5

Faith

Think about it. They had Elijah and Sean for two days and both were fully sold out. Think of all that money... How worth-their-while do you think it would be for them to get Orlando? Well worth the asking price I'm sure. It would also help raise the profile of the event and therefore earn them more money in the long term. There's no bad here! C'mon Showmasters, make our dreams come true!

P.S. Johnny Depp would be just as popular, and then you could do special screenings of Pirates of the Caribbean...£££££££££ ker-ching! Hint hint! :pyth::pyth::pyth:

Who ever said that Orli wuld never come is way too pesimistic i think that if we just asked hime nicely he'd come!! :D he's so fine but also thinking about it people were queing @ midnight for C4 so imagine what it would be like if people were wait to see orli!! ;) I missed lij this time coz f lack of tickets so PLEASE make sure there will be enough tickets!!

Love y'all

*tinkerbell* :angel

you saw the comotion wiv elija rite?!? think of how much better it wud b if orlando wud b there!!!!!! jus make sure that there are tickets 2 see him avalible onli9 cz as much as i want 2 meet them i didnt get 2 c ne1 cz im not mad enuf 2 q @ midnite!!!!!!! ;)

c ya @ C5!!!!!!

shaneus :D

you saw the comotion wiv elija rite?!? think of how much better it wud b if orlando wud b there!!!!!! jus make sure that there are tickets 2 see him avalible onli9 cz as much as i want 2 meet them i didnt get 2 c ne1 cz im not mad enuf 2 q @ midnite!!!!!!! ;)

c ya @ C5!!!!!!

shaneus :D

Oh i would Q at midnight to meet Elijah and Orlando! I'd Q earlier.. camp out or something.. the only problem i have with that is you'd look really bad. But i would so do and i am prepared to do it next year *if they have another day please..Monday.. please* i would have done it this year but i didn't know the Qs started at midnight :D but bring on next year!! My first camp out woohoo!!

also on that note Elijah Wood and Orlando Bloom!! That would *so* make my weekend!! I'd love you forever and i think it'd be the first time me crying meeting somebody!!

Dream on :lol:

bt i guess its possible, esp as Elijah had such a good time, bt i think that the que would be riddiculus, they would have to clone him :)

ala Agent Smith...... wait a minute!!! he'd be gr8 Agent Smith! caus he cld do matrix and lord of the rings :D

wish there was a lightbulb emoticon on here :firedevil: