Survivor Series Discussion - Matches etc!

rickyparty

WWE.com is reporting that Ken Kennedy has challenged Undertaker to a match at Survivor Series.

In other words, Taker's going to "die" for the millionth time and then return to get revenge months down the line :thumbup:

They said it was gonna be a traditional Survivor Series with eliminationation matches......surprise, they lied again!!!

Maybe that's how it will end up. WWE.com is only hinting at it, I assume it'll be set up on Tuesday at the Smackdown tapings.

I wonder what survivor series matches there will be this year, I know they want to do a Raw/Smackdown/ECW 3vs3vs3 match but what else, Flair and the old timers vs Spirit Squad?

• Moderators

First actual match announced:

TEAM CAPTAINS - DX, along with CM Punk, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy

vs

TEAM CAPTAINS - RATED RKO, along with Mike Knox, Gregory Helms and Johnny Nitro.

Pretty decent match there, and Punk's PPV debut :poki:

vs

TEAM CAPTAINS - RATED RKO, along with Mike Knox, Gregory Helms and Johnny Nitro.

Team DX looks cool, Team RKO looks pretty good until you see Knox and Helms. Bring back the Hurricane as a super villain :poki:

• Moderators

And the next match is ...

TEAM CENA VS TEAM BIG SHOW

Team Cena = John Cena, RVD, Sabu, Lashley and Kane.

Team Big Show = Big Show, Umaga, Finlay, MVP, and Test

Not too bad, and glad to see another traditional SS match :poki:

Be good to see a more traditional Survivor Series, rather than the ' normal ' ppv matches that previous years have had.

Showing my age ( well, i'm not that old :poki: ) here, but still remember when the Mystery Partner turned out to be a new wrestler called The Undertaker.

Looking back at the older S.Series ppvs, there seemed to be a stronger selection to carry of the matches. Maybe now Vince has got 3 brands, this ppv , and future Survivor Series, will be more 5 on 5 .

Daz

• Moderators

Well, we've got two traditional matches, that's two more than I was expecting really :D

I think the first Survivor Series I remember was 1991, I was errr 8 then lol I used to buy them on video back then :YAHOO: I've seen them all now, Undertaker scared the crap out of me :poki:

And the next match is ...

TEAM CENA VS TEAM BIG SHOW

Team Cena = John Cena, RVD, Sabu, Lashley and Kane.

Team Big Show = Big Show, Umaga, Finlay, MVP, and Test

Not too bad, and glad to see another traditional SS match :poki:

Cena's team is pretty good the only downside to Big Show's team is that MVP is on it otherwise it would be a great team.

vs

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who to support on the one hand the gorgeous Randy captaining the team on the other side Matt and Jeff, think I may have to go with team dx on this one

• Moderators

And the third traditional elimination match ...

LEGENDS

Piper, Flair, Dusty Rhodes and S.Slaughter - with Arn Anderson in their corner.

VS

SPIRIT SQUAD

Four members, and Mitch will be in their corner.

Looking forward to a good ol' Double A Spinebuster :lol:

A Double A Spinebuster sounds Awesome

But I he couldn't even manage a thumb shot to the eye unfortunately

Piper is looking old and very out of shape. Don't expect Sgt to last long

Get Windham and Blanchard

Some great matches

Lovin the Old Skool

Was kinda hoping that after the Rey / Chavo storyline, that they would lay the whole Eddie stuff to rest, but it looks like it will continue.

If Vickie doesnt get involved ( i know it's a very very long shot ) then Chris and Chavo could probably put on an excellent match.

Daz

Lita vs Mickie James - Womens Title

Was hoping for a womens elimination match really, as Lita's not too good in the ring these days, but oh well!

I thought they were setting up for a survivor series match with the diva lumberjacks as half of them seemed on Mickie's side and half on Lita's.

Not only is Lita not too good in the ring but Mickie keeps screwing up, she missed three spots in the cyber sunday match and always screwed up Trish's Stratisfaction. I still don't rate her but with her only competition as a 'face' diva on Raw being Candice Michelle and Torrie she's the best choice.

is the ss going to be on sky sports or on box office?

I'm hoping we get at least one traditional ss match where we get a few mystery debuts or special appearances.

Also with piper out of the legends match, who do you think will replace him? I'm hoping for barry windham just to get to see his superplex and flying lariat again, but that seems doubtful.