Spoiler

luie01

I've read today that the producers of doctor who are thinking about having Billie back in as Rose.

There is a film going to be made in the near future and this could star Rose.

Don't take my word for it cos this might be just hopeful wishing.

If this is true maybe the producers arent that impressed with the new assistants performance, who know's!

xxxluiexxx

Edited by luie01

or maybe its a crossover type thing? just a thought :smile:

i'm reluctant to assume its a full return of rose for 2 reasons:

1. billie chose to move on, if i recall, it was something to do with not feeling it was the right place to stay? that staying would be from comfort, not because it was the best decision? something like that.

2. the new assistant was in the final 2 episodes of the last season - so if the producers aren't impressed now, i'd have to wonder what kind of selection process was used in the first place - because they were clearly impressed by her when she was in the show for those episodes...

like i say, just thoughts ;)

we all want rose back!!!!

i hope new girl is good , i no she wont be as good as rose but i hope its worth watching still.

i will be really mad if new girl snogs the doctor!!!!!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

at the moment the film is a rumour, Billie was on Friday Night with jonathan ross and he said that its only a rumour so we will just have to wait, and Billie doesn't know whether she will be invited because they have got Freema Agyeman playing Martha Jones

The companions change. the doctor changes it is the nature of the programme, there are companions I miss from the 43 year history, would I want them back, for a visit maybe, to replace the current companion no, I'm sure Martha will do well, she won't be Rose but that is exactly the point.