The secret Policemans ball

Kookie22

Oooh that sounds really cool actually, unfortunately all my money will probably be gone after C10 lol

yeah i wanted to go, but along with C10 i'm going to about 10 other concerts and things over the autumn months - and something had to give!! - not sure how you'd get seth's auto in such a large place though

hmm...that looks good. UNFORTUNATLY...its for under18's and it looks quite pricy!! anyways cant go lol!!

;)

But have fun to whoever goes!!! :blink:

nah it's over 18s!

but yes it is pricey - i considered going and getting a £10 ticket - and izzard is there too. but decided against it. even if Seth is there...

• 2 weeks later...

im not sure when, but its going to be aired on channel 4 - oh they havnt said yet.

i really wish i could go, but the date just too near my big spend at C10. Would love to see izzard doing some more stand up - its been too long.

looks great. i hope they start doing it more often - then i cant get to one!

Seth was brilliant today, he signed loads and posed for pics with everyone who wanted 1. My pic with him was taken on a mates camera, i'll post it when i have it.

Seth is the man! :wub:

Edit: Here is a pic I took of Seth signing earlier

sethgreen.jpg

Edited by Bohan_

lol nope, was offered tickets from a couple of ticket toutes, may have been tempted if I actually had any money in my posession!

Cool!! lucky ole you!! I wish i had gone a-stalking now instead of the pretty dull time i had at a club in London. I'm gutted now - Seth is such a rareity.

What time did you get there?and where there many people there?

Cool!! lucky ole you!! I wish i had gone a-stalking now instead of the pretty dull time i had at a club in London. I'm gutted now - Seth is such a rareity.

What time did you get there?and where there many people there?

I got at the albert hall around 3 and stayed till the event began at 7.30, Seth went in and out a few times and signed every time. Probably around 30-50 (probably the lower side of the estimate) collectors at the stage door during the day. At one point when Seth left to go to his car it was complete madness with everyone following him around and him trying to sign as security ushered him to his car, it was a funny site and Seth seemed to enjoy it, some other stars would have hated all that!

Edited by Bohan_

• 3 weeks later...