The Return of The Main Man

The_Main_Man

I unfortunately missed The London Film and Comic Con (due to reasons out of my control - and yes DavidB, there are some things, few as they may be, that are out of my control). I will however be returning across the pond to visit my home away from home - Milton Keynes. I hope to have a reception that is deserved of my return. I am looking forward to seeing many of you at yet another fantastic Collectormania. There are a few, who shall remain nameless, who I am not looking forward to seeing, but will tolerate them. Seriously, I am looking forward to coming back to beautiful England and seeing some good friends once again.

See you soon,

TMM

PS. I am alos looking forward to some good fish and chips (no skin on the fish though) with lots of vinegar!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Feel free to beat DavidB if you feel compelled too ... I know the address of the place he is staying at for C10 ;)

If you really believe that he'd just stop at beating ME then you're so wrong :P you'd all suffer :thumbup:

... but of course it would be an honour!

Edited by DavidB

I did have a good summer WaterBoy, thanks for the concern. DavidB, I will spare you a beating this time. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again, except MSPG. That guy can go to hell. And he had better watch out, for the Main Man will cause him a lot of trouble at C10. And I do not stalk anyone Tish-Tosh, there is nobody worthy of my stalking. And I like the dancing & screaming face sara-4-eva.

Bye for now,

TMM