Allison Hannigan at C5 PLLLLEASE!

Hero_of_Time

Allison Hannigan at C5 PLEEEASE :) i think she is the most beautiful girl in the world! id love to meet her and get her autograph :) and in my dreams her phone number ;) lol bt seriously if you guys can get Elija Wood, you can get anyone :)

mind wanders at prospect of ever meeting allison hannigan wibble

Well actually Aly doesn't do convention,events or signings without Alexis being there. She was once mobbded at a signing and it scared her so she doesn't do any and hasn't done any since without Alexis. So unless they seriosuly persuade her.. lie to her or get Alexis too *please i haven't met him!! only seen him* thens he won't be there :angel:

But Lijah Wood would be great again!! hopefully i can meet him next year :angel: And Dominic!!

Well actually Aly doesn't do convention,events or signings without Alexis being there. She was once mobbded at a signing and it scared her so she doesn't do any and hasn't done any since without Alexis. So unless they seriosuly persuade her.. lie to her or get Alexis too *please i haven't met him!! only seen him* thens he won't be there B)

But Lijah Wood would be great again!! hopefully i can meet him next year :P And Dominic!!

BLESS!

I love her, i want her to go.....but not if shes scared of mobby people......... :wub: