Photo sessions

MrsPeroxide

• Moderators

Official info from the FAQ:

Where do you get the tickets?

Pre-sold from the online shop or on the day if any are still available.

So yes, if there are any available then just go to the information desk and purchase them there - or at least I assume it'll be from there, I don't think they've had photo sessions at MK before.

• Showmasters Admin

Am i to assume that you wont be allowed a photo with Adam when you get your auto if he's doing a photo session?

i wish there was one with amber.

Please do read the FAQ

Does this mean I can’t take a picture of the guest during the autograph session?

No, there will be no restriction on taking posed photos at their autograph table. The photo shoot is purely an add extra for those that would like it.

There is of course the chance that due to time constraints posed photos will be stopped. But this will be to get everyone with tickets through not because of the photo shoot.

This was also covered here >>> http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=28794

Edited by Too Tall

Am i to assume that you wont be allowed a photo with Adam when you get your auto if he's doing a photo session?

i wish there was one with amber.

Please do read the FAQ

Does this mean I can’t take a picture of the guest during the autograph session?

No, there will be no restriction on taking posed photos at their autograph table. The photo shoot is purely an add extra for those that would like it.

There is of course the chance that due to time constraints posed photos will be stopped. But this will be to get everyone with tickets through not because of the photo shoot.

This was also covered here >>> http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=28794

oh sorry too tall. *slaps wrists* i shall use my noggin in future! :YAHOO:

thanks again