Merchandise

xdonna

Hi I was wondering if it is worth coming to G-Mex as I am not really interested in the guests but the merchandise on offer? Are there a lot of stalls with a whole mix of stuff for sale? Is it just new stuff or are all the stalls just selling stuff from the shows the people who are signing from? Anyone been to one of these and can give me an idea of what I can fine I would be most grateful

Thanks XD

• Showmasters Admin

From the FAQ

What do the stalls sell and what are the prices like?

DVDs, autographs, toys, weapons, cloths, posters, trading cards, pictures, books. Pretty much if it's film or TV related you're likely to find it on one of the stalls.

You can find some very good deals, I have in the past. There are also things there you'll not see anywhere else. On average things are about the same price as on the web. But of course in this case you get it there and then and have the fun of browsing the stalls :D

Thanks for that it all sounds most interesting I shall have to make sure I have saved up lots of money. Although I can't not imagine that there will be huge amounts of X-Files merchandise I can always dream ...

XD

There are bits of X Files merchandise I've seen before but as you can imagine it is the more recent and/or popular stuff :YAHOO:

Which I already have but there is always the hope that something spectacular will turn up and only be £2 :dance: I can dream..

XD

Well i will be there with a friend selling masks freddy gloves etc, so the horror side of things is covered!

The first one, there seemed to be a lot of the same sort of thing, not much variation, hope its a bit different this time

Edited by monstermaker

Thanks for that it all sounds most interesting I shall have to make sure I have saved up lots of money. Although I can't not imagine that there will be huge amounts of X-Files merchandise I can always dream ...

XD

Hi Donna, my sister's a big X-Phile and has managed to get some cool stuff; autographed photos/dvds, old magazines/comics, pieceworks and autograph cards- I'd suggest checking out several of the stalls selling similar things before buying as she got a Krychek (might have spellt that wrong!) autograph card for £5 from one stall, when another was selling it for £20 :poki: . You can also get random things like X-Files Barbies, and there's normally mugs, coasters, pins, stickers, clocks, statue busts, etc

Happy hunting!

Laura x

Thanks for that it sounds great I think I will be coming and that means the whole family has to come too, wont they be pleased :D , i is nice to be having a huge event in the north west they always seem to be in the south an just too far away.

XD