LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: KAVAN SMITH

• 2 weeks later...

Umm, isn't Alice Krige (C10) the 1st 4400 guest? Though maybe as she was only in two eps she doesn't count. Anyway, just my two penn'orth.

Great guest SMs!!!

I'll go away now... :rolleyes:

Yeah but Kavan was announced for this event almost two months before they announced Alice for C10. And while she is a 4400 guest, if you're going to be THAT technical about it, Summer Glau at C8 was the first 4400 guest! :YAHOO:

Edited by SerbianJanet

Umm, isn't Alice Krige (C10) the 1st 4400 guest? Though maybe as she was only in two eps she doesn't count. Anyway, just my two penn'orth.

Great guest SMs!!!

I'll go away now... ;)

Yeah but Kavan was announced for this event almost two months before they announced Alice for C10. And while she is a 4400 guest, if you're going to be THAT technical about it, Summer Glau at C8 was the first 4400 guest! :D

Ah yes - you spotted my deliberate mistake. :D:lol:

:thumbup:

WOO HOOOOO Kavan Smith! You KNOW I'm so going to this one, even if it bankrupts me.. I just HAVE to see this man <dreamy sigh>. He's just .... well, the polite word is yummy :)

Of course me being me I wanna see Joe too

... hey does anyone know what day Kavan is doing yet? Saturday or Sunday? or both? I haven't seen anything noted yet, but have seen from the other pages that Joe is doing a photo op on saturday. I so want a Joe photo! But then I also want everything Kavan lol.

<waves to Tiggerific> hey trouble!!

Love Jai xx

Normally guests are going both days. So until there's something specific announced, Kavan should be at the show Saturday and Sunday.

Yay-ness... that would be nice, 2 days of Major Cutie... er.... i mean major lorne.... er.. i mean kavan. :crying: I promise I will try not to drool on him too much... but y'all better pack some wellies just in case ROFL :stretcher:

Kavan is wonderful! I met him earlier in the year and didn't have my camera, so I went back the next day and asked if we could get a picture since we missed out the day before and he was happy to! See? :wub:

Though the shirt he was wearing that day wasn't as nice as the one the day before ;)

SM, more 4400 guests please! I can get you in touch with Richard Kahan's agent...!

Edited by SerbianJanet