Anyone a computer genius?

Big_Pants

Ok so I had a nice photo taken with Brandon Routh and I ruined it by blinking at the wrong moment so what I need to know is if it's possible to rectify by means of computer trickery? Please tell me it can be done and where I can do it because the more I look at it the more annoyed I get lol!

Thanks people :D

it might be possible...

assuming you've got some arty program that can copy and paste stuff, i'd say select your eyes from another photo, copy them onto the one you want altered. preferably a photo where you're looking at the camera at as close to the same angle as possible, in case you might need to copy accross eyebrows as well to make it look natural.

i'm no good with that kinda software, and don't have any decent program, but yeah... thats roughly what you need to do...

err... hope that helps? :D

Thanks for that. I just had a look on Jessops website and opening closed eyes is something they can do though I've no idea how they do it or how much they charge. I'll go in there on Monday and hopefully they can help me. I'll even post the pic here if they can fix it for me and I NEVER post pics of myself on here :D

Ok so I had a nice photo taken with Brandon Routh and I ruined it by blinking at the wrong moment so what I need to know is if it's possible to rectify by means of computer trickery? Please tell me it can be done and where I can do it because the more I look at it the more annoyed I get lol!

Thanks people :D

It can be done, you can either go down the copy and paste route, or there is a special programme you can use... Or just wait and ask Jessops!

Aw thanks guys! I'll go down to Jessops tomorrow and see if they can help, if not I'll be back here begging lol! My lovely friend Ally had a go at sorting it and it's hilariously creepy. I'll post all versions for your amusement when it's sorted.