Only 140 days until C4

that actually depressed me. i thought it was so much closer. ;)

But then again ive just realised its only 5 months. sounds so much longer in days!

aaaaahhhhhhhhhh. excitement bubbling up already!!!!!!!! ;)

Robbie Williams at Knebworth in August Darryl

hey

im going to knebworth to

im lucky that im near mk and i hope to go to the next collectomania to. going to get there much earlier though this time. even though i was early for collectomania 3

• Showmasters Admin

Anyone going to seen Emenem at the Bowl: TAKE A RAINCOAT AND WELLIES!

Since C3 the weather in Milton Keynes has been quite freaky, with sudden heavy rainstorms, thunder and lightning, and even hail!

It should fly-by for me, I have such a busy year. Im seeing Eminem in concert at the MK Bowl in June, Robbie Williams at Knebworth in August and finally, going to the David Boreanaz Event at the end of August.

Darryl

I'll be at two of those too Darryl!

Obi-Wan :firedevil:

It should fly-by for me, I have such a busy year.  Im seeing Eminem in concert at the MK Bowl in June, Robbie Williams at Knebworth in August and finally, going to the David Boreanaz Event at the end of August.

Darryl

I'll be at two of those too Darryl!

Im guessing Robbie Williams and David Boreanaz.

Darryl

Educated how?

It was based on your previous posts, accumulating all information that you have provided, assessing information from this data to provide a psychological profile of yourself. Then processing this profile againsts currently known profiles for Eminem, Robbie Williams and David Boreanez fans. This will then produce matches based on predetermined criteria to each possible event. This then produced the figures relating to each event and these were:

Eminem 7%

Robbie Williams 41%

David Boreanez 52%

So from thos figures you can see why I choose those as being your events that you are seeing. Of course, this is complete crap and I just guessed.

Darryl

Anyone going to seen Emenem at the Bowl: TAKE A RAINCOAT AND WELLIES!

Since C3 the weather in Milton Keynes has been quite freaky, with sudden heavy rainstorms, thunder and lightning, and even hail!

Thanks for the weather report showmasters. I can not forget the hot sunshine and roasting in the "Greenhouse" waiting to see Robert Englund :yoda: