Cosplay

QueenAdreena

I've never gone dressed up before but I feel like doing it so I'll go as someone a bit subtle. What with Clerks II coming out soon and my clothes merch on order I'll probably go as Randal, that way I won't feel too out of place and a lot of ppl won't know who I am anyway...but I will!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sory litlemissmercy i know i have pinched it, but i have to coerce bf into going as Crowley and Aziraphale to something (not this though, won't spoil your thunder) shoot, now i need an idea for this AND an excuse to be azi! *pouts*!

fidget

Oldcar6by4.jpg

Annoyingly I have to come down to Milton Keynes for Friday Colloctormania 10, then go back to Stoke for another event and then come all the way back on Sat night. Oh...... does any one know if the party is going ahead and the Rat and Partridge or what ever it is called????????

Have fun with the drive mate.

I'll be there in Full Jedi Gear, complete with Combat-Capable Lightsaber.

Should go well with the possible Clone Trooper presence I've heared about.

Here's a pic of me at a event a couple of weeks ago, what do you think.....

DSC00065.jpg

Well we can't exactly put what we were really doing to the ears. LOL that would disturb some people, though I think at one point that night we did disturb craig with it. LOL

:firedevil:

Have you still got the cringeworthy footage of me in full elrond armor (falling apart by this point) singing hero by mariah carey????????? Please if you ever see any of my friends DO NOT show them it. please i beg you it would ruin my goth/emo cred. LOL

;)

Jack sparrow would be proud of me the way I was drinking rum on wednsday night, and still managed to stagger home in a reletivly straight line. lol

:lol:

Yeap, indeedy, we still have the footage. Once we tape something it usually gets added to the archives.

Tony_Jay, nice costume and pic. :P

Well one of my planned costumes for G-Mex I might be able to do at CM10. It's the V visitors uniform. I thought to myself what the hell, there's 2 V guests at CM10, and after looking at the design process of making it, it looks really simple and quick to make. Hopefully I'll have it done in time.