LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Staz Johnson

I must of been one of the first ppl to see Staz on Saturday got myself a spiderman head shot done which was great and a very nice person to meet.

Thankyou Staz

yeh man, Staz Was wicked.

Got a print of Spidey for my sis, and we chatted about footie for about 20 minutes.Lovely chap!

Thanks mate!

You're both very welcome. Quigon, you're right. your Spidey headshot was my fist sketch of the day on Saturday...thanks for giving me a nice easy one (no face to worry about) to get my eye in. :P

Robe...please, let's try to forget 'bout the footie now... :D

I had a great time, it was nice to meet some new people (other than the usual Comic Convention crowd), everybody seemed pleasant, & thankfully everyone who got one seemed happy with their sketches...phew! Hopefully see you all next year.

Plus, the guys in the Stormtrooper outfits were the coolest thing ...EVER!!!

I must of been one of the first ppl to see Staz on Saturday got myself a spiderman head shot done which was great and a very nice person to meet.

Thankyou Staz

yeh man, Staz Was wicked.

Got a print of Spidey for my sis, and we chatted about footie for about 20 minutes.Lovely chap!

Thanks mate!

You're both very welcome. Quigon, you're right. your Spidey headshot was my fist sketch of the day on Saturday...thanks for giving me a nice easy one (no face to worry about) to get my eye in. :P

Robe...please, let's try to forget 'bout the footie now... :D

I had a great time, it was nice to meet some new people (other than the usual Comic Convention crowd), everybody seemed pleasant, & thankfully everyone who got one seemed happy with their sketches...phew! Hopefully see you all next year.

Plus, the guys in the Stormtrooper outfits were the coolest thing ...EVER!!!

Great meeting a fellow Yorkshireman and my catwomen sketch is already in a frame on the wall. Thank You

Great meeting a fellow Yorkshireman and my catwomen sketch is already in a frame on the wall. Thank You

Good to know, & you're welcome.

Hi Staz,

It was great to see you at the weekend. The Batman & spider man sketchs are quality.

Hope to see you again

If Showmasters invite me again, I'll be back for sure.

Hey Staz,

Just wanted to say thanks for the sketches, they rocked - I was the guy who got the Batman in Santa Hat...

Hope you and yours are cool,

Troy.

All good now, fun as the weekend was, it's nice to be home.

Hope your friend likes his xmas pressie.

Hey Staz,

It was really cool meeting you on Saturday. I had chatted to you for a little bit in the morning and said I may come back if I had money left after my autograph spree. You recognised me when I came back in the afternoon and you did the brilliant Scarlet Spider picture for me.

Thanks alot for the picture, its really cool, and the upside-down dedication is pretty cool too! I'll try and get it scanned in and sent to you for your site this week.

I hope you can come back to a future event, i'd love for you to do some other pictures for me.

Anyways, thanks again!

Richard

Edited by Purple Cheese Monkey

Hey Staz,

It was really cool meeting you on Saturday. I had chatted to you for a little bit in the morning and said I may come back if I had money left after my autograph spree. You recognised me when I came back in the afternoon and you did the brilliant Scarlet Spider picture for me.

Thanks alot for the picture, its really cool, and the upside-down dedication is pretty cool too! I'll try and get it scanned in and sent to you for your site this week.

I hope you can come back to a future event, i'd love for you to do some other pictures for me.

Anyways, thanks again!

Richard

Richard,

Could you please email me thru my website stazjohnson.com, I really need to talk to you, & I am unable to access the Private Message facility on these boards.

Edited by Staz Johnson