SEASON 2 BOXSET

DavidB

• Moderators
Amazon have an exclusive item for Doctor Who fans up for pre-order. This Limited Edition Cyberman Head boxset features the complete second series of Doctor Who starring David Tennant and Billie Piper along with a unique 'lenticular' postcard.

The boxset is available for £59.99 saving £20 on the retail price.

B000GB5OWW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000GB5OWW

Alternatively, you can pick up the standard boxset for £44.99 saving £25 off the list price.

B000FFL702.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000FFL702

Sorry if it's been posted elsewhere, just thought I'd share it! Prices aren't that great, but looks a bit better than the S1 Box which was far too big I thought!

Edited by DavidB

It's the same with the way they did the last two Simpsons boxsets, stupid big Marge and Homer heads ! Give me the plain, storeable versions any day. It annoys me when studios p*** about with packaging. Five series of nice uniform boxsets, and then that nonsense ! Or the HP movies - the first three came in the cardboard digipack casing, and the number four just spoils it by going back to a standard plastic case :s

Edited by dufresne

The Cyber head looks a bit like the way they did the original Battlestar Galactica boxed set, with the Cylon head... or is that just me?

Think I'll be going for the regular one. Not that I have shelf room anyway, but the Cyber is too impractical. Just about get away with having the TARDIS on the coffee table perminantly, don't think the folks'd like the Cyber there too!