photoshoots

wiccawise21

i'm aware there are arrangements for crew and autographs, so its possible, but i'd guess that IF arrangements are made for crew photos, they'll be in extremely limited numbers...

but i don't know, and its not likely to be declared on the forum - otherwise everyone would want to crew

i'm aware there are arrangements for crew and autographs, so its possible, but i'd guess that IF arrangements are made for crew photos, they'll be in extremely limited numbers...

but i don't know, and its not likely to be declared on the forum - otherwise everyone would want to crew

Crew still have to buy the autographs and they will have to buy the tickets for the photoshoot I would imagine too. So When they say arrangements, it just means time to go and get it done.

Alex

Crew still have to buy the autographs and they will have to buy the tickets for the photoshoot I would imagine too. So When they say arrangements, it just means time to go and get it done.

Alex

cheers for that :D

i was aware there were arrangements, but admittedly i've never crewed so i wasn't aware of the precise details :(

apologies if my previous post was misleading

Yes, as Alex has said - those that are crewing still have to pay for their photoshoot. What was meant by sorting it out, (sorry was in a rush when I posted that) was in fact organising cover while the crew member went to have their photo taken :YAHOO: