Star Trek 40th Anniversary Guests

gazznewbie

As its the 40th Anniversary of Star Trek this year how about loads of Star Trek guests

not the Stng ones that have been a few times such as Data, Worf, Troi etc

but some new ones from DS9 & Voyager

Nichole De Boer (Ezri) would be great or Jadzia Dax, Kira, Odo, Avery Brookes etc etc from DS9

Robert Picardo and any Voyager ones

Patrick Stewart ? Gates Mcfadden, Colm Meaney

lets see Showmasters celebrate it in style

sorry for the mx of cast names and real names not sure of spellings

leave the Bond Reunion until another year

patrick stewart, and i'll swim to MK.

seriously - if i have to :firedevil:

but not for star trek. there's a game he's in - not a very long-living charachter, but perhaps the best voice acting in the entire game.

• Moderators

Most of the Voyager ones and De Boer are elsewhere, so they're unlikely.

I'm sure they'll get a couple of the more popular cast if they CAN but I can imagine they're in demand this year obviously, and people like Stewart, Meaney etc are always going to be highly unlikely.

A fair few of the ones you mentioned have been to an SM event recently, or are going to another event this weekend actually...

The type to get are ones that haven't been to either event recently, or ever.. I'll make my own list... I'm a show whore, I go to like all of them :lol:

Any from TOS.

Grace Lee Whitney hasn't done a UK show for awhile I think, and shes nice to meet. Met her at Autographica a few years ago.

And I think Nimoy hasn't done a SM event before.

But any from TOS gets my vote. Main TOS cast, and any of the more memorable TOS guest stars - Joan Collins has done a US con and UK store signings.

Edited by TheOther

Any from TOS.

Grace Lee Whitney hasn't done a UK show for awhile I think, and shes nice to meet. Met her at Autographica a few years ago.

But any from TOS gets my vote. Main TOS cast, and any of the more memorable TOS guest stars - Joan Collins has done a US con and UK store signings.

i've met Nimoy Before and to be honest it was a bit like the Shatner experience. In other words say hi, get signature, more along. NO PHOTOS, NO PERSONALISATION. I managed to get some pics of him from one side but nothing special.

I'd love to meet him again though just to see what mood he is in. Plus with the 40th Anniversary and now they have teamed up for Fed Con UK it could get interesting

Any from TOS.

i've met Nimoy Before and to be honest it was a bit like the Shatner experience. In other words say hi, get signature, more along. NO PHOTOS, NO PERSONALISATION. I managed to get some pics of him from one side but nothing special.

I'd love to meet him again though just to see what mood he is in. Plus with the 40th Anniversary and now they have teamed up for Fed Con UK it could get interesting

Yes he can be like that sometimes can't he. My way of thinking was if we have Shatner and Nimoy a few times in the future then maybe at one we'll all get a good experience lol. Surely it has to happen one day for fans. I did hear Nimoy had a cold on his last visit and wasn't in a good mood, no excuse for just ignoring people of course.

I agree, with Fed Con lets hope that it makes for something good happening. Shatner and Nimoys joint talks in the US always seem to go down well. At least if we had something like that it would be a positive experience for us seeing them. I think a lot of us really want that, to have a good memory of being with those two icons. Lets hope it happens for us.