Website Updated!

Bohan

• Showmasters Admin
Just want to add that it should be noted on the website that Honor Blackman is Sunday only, otherwise people will turn up Saturday expecting to see her.

973063[/snapback]

Good on you for highlighting it, but that was in her original announcement too, so hopefully not too many people will not know.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=26099

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry I miss read your post. I thought you were saying it should be noted that it was on there, not that it should be added.

I see your point, it should be on there.

Think You must be right on that one Bohan...

Hum, this means i am seriously going to have to consider whether going along for the day. Would be my first autographica. So not too sure what it would be like. :poki:

Pity it's a week after that other con going on, might make money a bit tight.

Hum, this means i am seriously going to have to consider whether going along for the day. Would be my first autographica. So not too sure what it would be like. :poki:

973087[/snapback]

there is no other con worth going for

973087[/snapback]

there is no other con worth going for

973092[/snapback]

lol!

Must admit I tend to grit my teeth now for this other con. Just got quite q few guests i need this time.

So people, whats autographica like?!

The website has now been fully updated, and The Kwouk has been added as a guest :D

973062[/snapback]

Excellent. I've wanted him to be at Autographica for awhile now. Just seems like a perfect place for him. Met him at a John Lennon plaque unveiling on Baker Street 3 years ago (when in an unlikely double bill Sir John Mills and Jean-Claude Van Damme were the main guests) and he was really nice. So I'm sure he'll be popular. Just hope no-one challenges him to a fight :poki:

So people, whats autographica like?!

973096[/snapback]

a friendly event where you get to speak to guest in a better/more relaxed environment.

973098[/snapback]

Yeah exactly right. Imagine how you wished an event would be - more time with guests, friendly atmosphere, coming away very happy.

You really feel like you've met the guest rather than just a quick rushed moment.

Usually no problems with taking photos.

Garry and Dave originally set it up with that in mind - to make it different to other shows.

Yeah exactly right. Imagine how you wished an event would be - more time with guests, friendly atmosphere, coming away very happy.

You really feel like you've met the guest rather than just a quick rushed moment.

Usually no problems with taking photos.

Garry and Dave originally set it up with that in mind - to make it different to other shows.

973135[/snapback]

Sounds fab. I have been ponderng going for just the sunday, but the drive and not having gone before is making me a bit aprehensive.

:headscratch:

Sounds fab. I have been ponderng going for just the sunday, but the drive and not having gone before is making me a bit aprehensive.

:firedevil:

973185[/snapback]

Well I've been to most previous Autographicas - my 1st was their 2nd in 2001 - and I've never been disappointed. Its the one show that I'd recommend the most for actually meeting the guests.