Next Weeks

Hero_of_Time

this weeks was fun but next week looks awsome

cybermen!

was it me or did it all look very v for vendetta like? with the bad dude and alternate london

and i dont know if u read robbert rankin but it looks like his alternate london with the air ships n stuff dunno if they are tesla powered like they are in the books

OK before I start if you don't want to know anything that may be a spoiler (I don't know if it is unless they stick to some of the old background!) DON'T READ ANY FURTHER!!!!

OK, Whilst it may seem that it is an 'alternative' version of earth, it isn't (or might not be depending.. oh I'm sure you know what I'm getting at!') it is infact Earths twin planet Mondas which broke away from our planet and started drifting off into space.

And I'm not going to go any further because A, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who's new to Who and B, because I'm being boring!

I think though where as they may stick to it being Mondas the planet the actual evolutionary story of the cybermen may change somewhat.

:YAHOO:

tried usin spoiler tag, won't work, so i hope this is enough space. just in case anyone hasn't seen it...

<spoiler>

the tardis is dead in space and time, and apparently that only happens because its out of the universe from which it draws power. in that case, then no it's not mondas - unless its an alternate mondas, of course...

</spoiler>