THANKYOU SHOWMASTERS!

Nell

Word is that Kiefer wanted to appear too, but couldnt due to filming obligations... Just think, it would have been anarchy! :unsure:

969544[/snapback]

he is on Jonathan Ross tonight so he was in the country! :P that would have been.... I don't even know a word to describe what that would have been like!! :D

I think I've already put my two cents' worth in here, but here I go again!

THE LOST BOYS rock-they were THE most fantastic guests ever!!

A huge THANK YOU goes out to Showmasters for getting them here, and an ever huger PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get them back again-I would dearly love to meet them all again! :clap:

the lost boys were really great.

i would love to see them back again and i certainly wouldnt say no to keifer!! thats a guest i would love to see! the clip of that documentary shown on jonathan ross was soo funny!

=x=

i would love to see them back again and i certainly wouldnt say no to keifer!! thats a guest i would love to see! the clip of that documentary shown on jonathan ross was soo funny!

=x=

971222[/snapback]

haha yeah, poor christmas tree! Keifer said doing that was a fire hazard! hehe

The guys were the greatest! I was first in line for Brooke on Friday, and he kept me talking ages! Well, a little longer than i usually spend with guests! We just couldn't stop talking! :huh::blush:

=x=

971222[/snapback]

972079[/snapback]

hahahaha! yes!! that guy is so odd. he was really serious but then... he dives on christmas trees! oh dear. youve gotta love him though.

=x=

=x=

971222[/snapback]

972079[/snapback]

hahahaha! yes!! that guy is so odd. he was really serious but then... he dives on christmas trees! oh dear. youve gotta love him though.

=x=

972453[/snapback]

he would certainly be an interesting party guest, you wouldn't know what he would do next! you DEFINITELY have to love him! :firedevil: