Robert Pattinson

Cherryblossom

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we met robert pattinson yesterday. we weer in a state of squee before hand but he was so adorably lovely! he was really friendly to us and not at all snobby, even when we gave him a melon (which we had all signed and wrapped in a peach ribbon)

we can't wait to meet him again!

we met robert pattinson yesterday. we weer in a state of squee before hand but he was so adorably lovely! he was really friendly to us and not at all snobby, even when we gave him a melon (which we had all signed and wrapped in a peach ribbon)

we can't wait to meet him again!

967728[/snapback]

So you gave him the melon! :thumbup: Did he like it?

And did you get to give tose pineapples to the twins? :YAHOO:

Glad you enjoyed yourselves & good to see you there. :dance:

yeah! and we gave him some cookies too! but as we may or may not have told you...the cookies went out of date on that day! :WINCE::D so we had to like explain to him!

and well...i think he was more amused than anything! cause i was just like...rebecca wanted to get you a tin of spam (cos she did) and we started to sing the spam theme tune to him! :lol: and he said it was a good job we didn't bring spam cos he would have made us eat it! :rolleyes::WINCE: (ewwww) and after we has like this posed photo with him, kathleen insisited she was carrying his child just because she put her arm round his waist! :o:wub::P ...i was very jealous that she did so!

and yes we gave the pinapples to the twins! they were lovely too! but i think they were alittle tired!, and gave them some cookies...thought i doubt they ate either of them! :D

it was really good!

When my friends from America met Dominic Monaghan & Elijah Wood @ CM4, they brought them some C.D.'s, and got a hug off of each of them!

Guests are usually really cool with gifts, so long as it's nothing too weird! :rolleyes:

I've never really brought a guest a gift. Wouldn't know what to give them, lol! :D

oh wow! those CDs sort of over shadow our melons pineapples and cookies! :D

and erm...well i'm not sure if i'm the one to go to on getting guests normal presents! :rolleyes:

oh yes! and me and the twins (becca and kathleen) saw you walking round with william! and we were like awwwww keith has a friend! it was v.cute!

oh wow! those CDs sort of over shadow our melons pineapples and cookies! :D

and erm...well i'm not sure if i'm the one to go to on getting guests normal presents! :rolleyes:

oh yes! and me and the twins (becca and kathleen) saw you walking round with william! and we were like awwwww keith has a friend! it was v.cute!

967786[/snapback]

People kept noticing me & William from the forum 'cos we were walking around together & our pictures are next to each other on the most wanted list! :wub:

It was like most wanted come to life! :WINCE:

I have a new found love for this guy, he was so lovely when I met him and he rang me from the Rat and Parrott. :wub:

967839[/snapback]

You've just made loads of people jelous there! :P

967841[/snapback]

Well I have Ian to thank for that, he sent me a text saying he was sat opposite him, so I replied saying get him on the phone haha!!!

yeah, if you have please post! :) Would really love to see photos and hear how it all went!

967459[/snapback]

EDIT - Please be aware it is against forum rules to post web sites for companies not affiliated with Showmasters.

Edited by Too Tall

I have a new found love for this guy, he was so lovely when I met him and he rang me from the Rat and Parrott. :D

967839[/snapback]

You've just made loads of people jelous there! :P

967841[/snapback]

Well i am going 2 make more ppl jealous now!! i sat with robert in the pub 4 like half an hr and he chatted wiv me and i got a picture wiv him :huh: . hes a really cool guy, but the 'followering' of girls seems 2 freak him out! lol

After robert left us chance michael corbitt came up 2 me and gave me and a friend a kiss and chatted 2 us, then corey haem came up 2 us leaned on my shoulders and asked how i was!!! i woz so lucky they r really nice ppl!! :poki:

Well i am going 2 make more ppl jealous now!! i sat with robert in the pub 4 like half an hr and he chatted wiv me and i got a picture wiv him  :lol: . hes a really cool guy, but the 'followering' of girls seems 2 freak him out! lol

After robert left us chance michael corbitt came up 2 me and gave me and a friend a kiss and chatted 2 us, then corey haem came up 2 us leaned on my shoulders and asked how i was!!! i woz so lucky they r really nice ppl!! :lol:

Hey! I was there too, just to let everyone know!

I have a cool, but slightly odd story about Robert... can anyone else relate?

I met him with my friend Laura. I went up first as I was getting my poster signed.

He said hello first and asked me my name, so I said 'Hi, im Richard'.

I asked him how he's finding the convention and doing con's in general, he said that he likes doing them but finds it all a bit overwelming (sp?).

I said he must love having all the fan-girls swooning around him, to which we both lauged and I said "It's a great job if you can get it" which he lauged about too :D .

Anyways, he then got his pen ready to sign my 10x8 and he said (with a puzzled look) "It's to James, right?". So I corrected him and said my name again, so he then done the Homer Simpson 'Doh!'. I told him dont worry, it must be hard with all these names and stuff.

He then put my name, his sig and then put a 'kiss' at the bottom! ;)

Then he looked up at me and said 'Oh, you're a guy!' and started to shake his head at his own error and then scribbled out the 'kiss'.

So I now have a cool Robert auto with a scribbled out 'kiss'.

I then got him to sign my poster, which he did, but then he put his character name underneath his sig, but he forgot the 'D'... it says 'CERIC'!?!

Did this happen to anyone else?

Edited by Purple Cheese Monkey

i got to meet robert as well on the monday, i got to him just before he left and he was unbelievably nice, coming in the top 5 of best guests to meet in my opinion. He was relaxed and i think he would have talked for ages if he had the chance.