Angel Cast

Clements

cool who was the best

Hard to say - Jonathan M Woodward or Andy Hallett would get my vote. I can never meet Andy enough times! Such a sweetheart ^_^ There are more but I couldn't think of them at the time....Eliza D for one.

Does anyone else think that ShowMasters should get Christian Kane as a guest and get his band Kane to perform? They keep selling out all their UK gigs so I know this would be a popular choice.

Hiya, I have met Christian twice and also seen the band twice. Christian is one of the nicest guys I have ever met - he is also one of the hottest men in the world :) :)

Kane are a great band and it would be amazing to have them play at a Collectamania party one day

Lisa

Does anyone else think that ShowMasters should get Christian Kane as a guest and get his band Kane to perform? They keep selling out all their UK gigs so I know this would be a popular choice.

I think that is an excellent thought.

The Angel Guests will be big crowd pullers for another 10 years and they should make the most of them while they are young and pretty like your Christian. I have the pleasure of of watching Angel for the very first time right now and I am on series three. Fell in love with Lindsey Macdonald, and would love to see him at a show. I think another Angel convention that shall remain anmeless has had their last event so I think its time for showmasters to take over!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm very annoyed with myself lol. I'm usually a few steps behnind everyone else anyway, but as someone who has only just discovered Buffy and Angel, I'm a bit cheesed off at the opportunities I've missed to meet cast members at conventions :P

I did go and get Nick Brendon's autograph tho, cos my friend said i should but I had no idea who he really was. Unfortunately, I think he's psychic and actually knew that I didn't know who he was cos he looked a tad miserable when I went to see him ^_^:P