Let's find something for us under-18's to do...

TurkFox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll meet up with people on sunday!...but sadly i would have to meet up during the day :wub: and thats a bit too much of and inconvienience i think!

but if you see me around shout me and i'll have a chat! :unsure::blink::clap: ...unless i am on my way somewhere or something :D:unsure::poki:^_^:poki::P

Bowling sounds good to me ppl ;)

Im not goin till sat and i aint been bowling for a few yrs lol :D

I think we shud all wear name badges so we all know whos who :poki:

Wot do u all say?

It all starts 2moro ppl so we do need to confirm........ like yesterday lol :whistling:

I'll probably have a "TurkFox" name badge on, in a bid to encourage people to come over and talk to me. I really want to meet everyone, so I figured that I had a badge with my forum name on it, everyone would know who I was and be more likely to talk to me.

bowling sounds good! I was thinking of going sat anyway... never been with my bf and we've been going out 2 years!

I look like my profile piccie lol :poki: and have a bag with lotsa badges on!

Right so lets say bowling around 8pm or something like that.

Right heres the thing if there are any bouncers on the door they may want under 18's accompanied by someone over 18. Right I think I'll be at maccy's around 8pm so if anyone under 18 is having problems you can meet me at McD's in Xscape.

If anyone wants to meet up prior on Saturday just look for the Draco Malfoy I'll be around. Not hard to miss with my bright white hair! Name's Sam or just call me Draco so just shout either.

There sorted