Apart from the top 3 which guest...

Stevie79

I wanna meet Don S. Davis, Torri Higginson and Rachel Luttrell. Huge Stargate fan. :unsure:

I'm kinda disappointed there are only 3 Stargate stars going, well 4 if you include the guy who played Orlin in season 4 but still.

I wanna meet Richard Dean Anderson! And basically all the members of SG-1. Would be so cool.

I wanna meet Don S. Davis, Torri Higginson and Rachel Luttrell. Huge Stargate fan. :poki:

I'm kinda disappointed there are only 3 Stargate stars going, well 4 if you include the guy who played Orlin in season 4 but still.

I wanna meet Richard Dean Anderson! And basically all the members of SG-1. Would be so cool.

966044[/snapback]

not into Stargate myself but dont be too disappointed, there will be more guests added im sure! Only 15 so far and usually well over 30.

Sean Patrick Flanery.  :lol:

961276[/snapback]

Yeah, me too! I'm only planning on getting his and Elijah's autograph, and maybe one more if anyone else that I really wanna meet gets added, I think it's awful that we have to pay so much money! Hotel and flight to pay for aswell, you know? It all adds up. I'm mainly going for the Craic ^_^ Any news on those talks yet?

Edited by Ash

Sean Patrick Flanery.  :lol:

961276[/snapback]

Yeah, me too! I'm only planning on getting his and Elijah's autograph, and maybe one more if anyone else that I really wanna meet gets added, I think it's awful that we have to pay so much money! Hotel and flight to pay for aswell, you know? It all adds up. I'm mainly going for the Craic ^_^ Any news on those talks yet?

966297[/snapback]

Yeah should be good craic... you goin from Ireland too?

966304[/snapback]

Nope :blink: i'm Scottish, with lots of Irish blood, i'm probably more Irish than Scottish in a way, but lets not get into that right now. Family in Drogheda, was over earlier this month, I love Ireland it rocks, I didn't want to leave :tears:

966304[/snapback]

Nope :blink: i'm Scottish, with lots of Irish blood, i'm probably more Irish than Scottish in a way, but lets not get into that right now. Family in Drogheda, was over earlier this month, I love Ireland it rocks, I didn't want to leave :tears:

966366[/snapback]

Ah close enough... sounds good to me. ^_^

I don't remember Sean Patrick Flanery being in Stargate, but then again I don't think i've seene very episode, which season was he in, does anyone know?...surely one of you must know?:firedevil::blink:

I don't remember Sean Patrick Flanery being in Stargate, but then again I don't think i've seene very episode, which season was he in, does anyone know?...surely one of you must know?:firedevil::blink:

966408[/snapback]

Season 4? I dunno actually to be honest... but I think he's cool cos he was in Boondock Saints that's a class movie. DUnno him from anything else other than that one episode.

Season 4? I dunno actually to be honest... but I think he's cool cos he was in Boondock Saints that's a class movie. DUnno him from anything else other than that one episode.

That is one of my favourite movies! Billy Connolly blew my socks off.

The main two for me is Sean Patrick Flannery and Richard Dreyfuss, other than that it's half the guests!

• 2 weeks later...
I don't remember Sean Patrick Flanery being in Stargate, but then again I don't think i've seene very episode, which season was he in, does anyone know?...surely one of you must know?:firedevil::angel:

966408[/snapback]

He was in Season 5 episode 3, entitled "Ascension". He basically had a thing for Sam, he was an outcast Ancient, and descended to be with her. He ended up reascending cause he saved peoples lives by sacrificing his own.

Torri firstly as she is the only main cast member of Atlantis I have yet to meet, then Don as I havent met him yet. Will more than likely go meet Rachel again as she was lovely last time I met her.

Maybe Elijah depends how I am feeling at the weekend :angel: