Who the hell is Matt Irvine ?

dufresne

You , of all people Duffers , I expected to know who Matt Irvine was ! I thought that you were collecting a signed Tardis ?

You will of seen Matt at at least the last couple of Collectormanias , being dragged about by a large mechanical dog ( K9 , gettit ? ) .

Matt is the fuel for K9 , the proteins for Orac and Zen , and a whole lot more .:blink:

Aspen : I got the email - that's why I'm asking !

Crostini : That's the only one I can find too.

Jesterrace : eh ? :blink:

960887[/snapback]

sorry mate if you scroll down in the topic in the forum called yesterdays email there some little info expert Dr Who guy/Blake 7

Jesterrace : eh ?:blink:

960887[/snapback]

Mat is the geezer who makes K9 tick , his Maker so to speak , and when you probably saw K9 last time and the time before , especially at the DW reunion , that was Mat Irvine following K9 round at a short distance , and holding a remote control . :YAHOO:

Jesterrace : eh ?:help:

960887[/snapback]

Mat is the geezer who makes K9 tick , his Maker so to speak , and when you probably saw K9 last time and the time before , especially at the DW reunion , that was Mat Irvine following K9 round at a short distance , and holding a remote control . :blink:

960904[/snapback]

Don't tell me that was the ACTUAL K9 ?????

Jesterrace : eh ?:help:

960887[/snapback]

Mat is the geezer who makes K9 tick , his Maker so to speak , and when you probably saw K9 last time and the time before , especially at the DW reunion , that was Mat Irvine following K9 round at a short distance , and holding a remote control . :blink:

960904[/snapback]

Don't tell me that was the ACTUAL K9 ?????

960910[/snapback]

I think that was the actual K9 Mark 2 - it was def one of THE K9s - I am almost sure it was used on the TV - Mat made it and MOVED K9 - as well as making ORAC for Blakes 7 .

Ah !..... the old single "t" - that's where I went wrong. Trust another Matt to know.

We  have to be nice to Matts - we can't just walk all over them  :lol:  :blink:  :YAHOO:

P.S. thanks for the info guys .....

960907[/snapback]

thats where i went wrong too.

Mat is the original BBC SFX god in my opinion!

He’s worked on Blake’s 7, Doctor Who and Robot Wars.

OH! And Rentaghost. :angry:

He’s the guy who usually has a stall by either a TARDIS, K9 or some of the models from B7.

See here for his biog

http://www.smallspace.demon.co.uk/Biog/biog.htm

A very modest and friendly gentleman.

Mart

Edited by Gambit