Blakes Seven Cast

dufresne

I know there was an offer at LFACC where you bought that boxset and got it signed free. Does anyone know if this is happening this time, and if there is any chance of Stephen Grief being added ?

957182[/snapback]

Stephen Greif isn't coming to the S4 launch, so no to that question.

At LFACC 3 you could buy a S3 box set and pay an additional amount to have all the cast sign it (it wasn't free, but was a big discount on normal prices) and the same offer is available for the S4 launch at C9.

You need to buy your S4 DVD box set at the Blake's 7 signing table to qualify for the special offer and would then be entitled to have all the B7 cast (except Glynis Barber) sign your set for an additional amount of £20. Since there are 6 cast members attending whose individual signatures are £10 each, this is a serious bargain. (Maybe we should put the price up... :P )

You can have Glynis Barber sign your set separately at £15, she's not included in the special deal.

B7 cast confirmed to attend are Paul Darrow, Michael Keating, Steven Pacey, Gareth Thomas, Peter Tuddenham and Jan Chappell (Jan may not have been announced by Showmasters yet, but she IS confirmed - they'll get around to mentioning her any time now!)

You'll be able to buy other B7 merchandise (including earlier box sets if you're still behind with those) at the merchandise table in front of the B7 signing area. This is being organised by the Horizon fan club, courtesy of Showmasters, so if you've any queries about this, just ask me, either via this forum or email horizonb7@dsl.pipex.com

For those of you wanting to buy Paul Darrow's autobiography which has just been printed (and if you're a Paul fan, this is not to be missed) you should pre-order this from me/Horizon as I only have limited stocks and have had quite a few orders in already (ie. possibly no spare copies to have for sale at C9)

- Diane

Edited by Diane G

Cheers for the info Diane. Can you tell us how much S4 will cost, and if the sig deal will also apply to earlier series ?

Also, is there any possibility there will be a complete B7 boxset now that all four series are out seperately ?

Thanks !

Cheers for the info Diane. Can you tell us how much S4 will cost, and if the sig deal will also apply to earlier series ?

Also, is there any possibility there will be a complete B7 boxset now that all four series are out seperately ?

Thanks !

957385[/snapback]

The S4 boxset will be £38.99 (the RRP is £49.99 - another bargain!) We'll have copies of the earlier series for sale and if you buy them at the sales table at the same time as S4 you can have the same signing deal. However, if you bring sets you bought elsewhere, it shouldn't apply. If you want a lot of signatures on the day ask for me personally and I'll see what I can sort out for you - but best to buy your DVDs from the official sales table to be sure. (That applies to everyone, of course, not just Dufresne!!! :whistling: )

It's possible that at some time in the future there may be a complete 4 season box-set package, but it wouldn't be for some time and there's no official plan that I know of.

And to answer Indio's query - Jacqueline Pearce sends her love but isn't able to attend as she's away in the African bush for 2 months, looking after orphaned Vervet Monkeys. How cool is that?

There's going to be a Blake's 7 panel from 4.30/5.30pm. Still finalising details but tickets will be £10 each and at least 3 of the cast are staying in the bar/buffet area for an hour or so after the panel to chat with the fans. It's not in the cinema complex like the other Showmasters talks/screenings, but in one of the restaurants across the road from C9. Panel ticket holders are invited to stay on afterwards for this party/get together. There will be a buffet dinner laid on, and a bar, which you'd pay for separately on the night. This is limited to 100 tickets so best to book in advance. Showmasters have asked me to take the payments and issue tickets for this, so don't call them, just drop me a line - horizonb7@dsl.pipex.com

- Diane