Anyone else can't wait for C9 crew confirmations!

Too Tall

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmm chocolate, very good qualities  :blink:

Alx Posted Today, 04:36 PM

Prepares to go on pre con diet

A

Sweetie your skinny enough with out going on diet :D

950479[/snapback]

I know, but still all that choc :P

A

Mmmmmm chocolate, very good qualities  :P

Alx Posted Today, 04:36 PM

Prepares to go on pre con diet

A

Sweetie your skinny enough with out going on diet :o

950479[/snapback]

I know, but still all that choc :pyth:

A

951051[/snapback]

Just wait to all those brownies and cookies next weekend :jason:

I'm wating nothing but salads all next week :vader:

:blink: after all the choc :D

That makes sense.. I dont know but if you look at the previous turnovers, its roughly 2 weeks which also gives SM time to sort out accomodation for people if applicable. My guess would be somewhere between Friday 7th and Wednesday 12th April, tho that is a total guess.

A

well for some odd reason its cheaper for me to goto london then to MK..I'm visiting a friend from monday 24th and because it like 3 changes on the train on the holiday monday from MK I'll be going back to london and going home from there on the tuesday.I'm also saving myself about £20-£30 which makes a difference

So if I'm not crewing its not a big dealio as I shall be staying with friends.

I've had to book my train tickets now before the prices start rising as I'd rather not pay the full price.

The train ticket for me down to MK is quite expensive but luckily I have a young persons rail pass. Last time I went I think I changed trains once and it didn't take too long to get there. I was lucky! I think I'm going to have a look to see how much the ticket's going to cost, there and back!! Thanks for the reminder!! :whistling:

Annie.

They were supposed to put a metrolink system up in Rochdale as well (where I live) and it would have gone straight into Manchester! But the stupid Government said they wouldn't do it! It would have been so much more convienient if it was approved!!

Annie.

:dance:

Most things are better in Europe than here.

We were supposed to have a tram system for the Newcastle/Gateshead Quays things, never happened. Said no money, which is a shame :poki:

I've had to book my train tickets now before the prices start rising as I'd rather not pay the full price.

The train ticket for me down to MK is quite expensive but luckily I have a young persons rail pass. Last time I went I think I changed trains once and it didn't take too long to get there. I was lucky! I think I'm going to have a look to see how much the ticket's going to cost, there and back!! Thanks for the reminder!! :dance:

Annie.

951418[/snapback]

Good old young persons railcard.Still journeys out of North wales can be pricey if you don't book it early.I try to book early if I can really