Did anyone have a Gold ticket last time?

rich5wolves

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a question I asked to gauge what other people thought.  From it I can conclude that some people think its too much hassle and wouldnt work, others think its a good idea and SM coyuld introduce a ticket alongside the gold and make a few more quid. Another good point raised was maybe there could be more ticket options on the whole.

I can also conclude from what Dufresne said, I must be inseperable from my partner and would miss her if we were apart for any more than ten mins. Nothing wrong with that.  :P 

I only asked the question to see if Showmasters would come up with something, if not no harm done. Just have to make a decision now, to Gold Pass or not.

Anyone know how many Autos you get in the pack?

943421[/snapback]

6 - 7

943425[/snapback]

6-7 autos is pretty good! I thought maybe 2 or 3. Think I may go for it! Sound cool. Providing i dont get a frodo sig when im gonna meet him anyway!

943431[/snapback]

Thinks I've had 2 lotr and each included Elijah Wood (see it as investment as his a major actor in one of the greatest film trilogy)

Amount of Autographs do vary! Aspen is about right tho, he is the King of Gold Passes! :vader:

943435[/snapback]

just looking for my queen in the q haven't found her yet

943437[/snapback]

ASPEN, the Gold Pass is worth it right? After the autos and promotional and talk tickets, surely thats around £100's worth?? what u think?

Amount of Autographs do vary! Aspen is about right tho, he is the King of Gold Passes! :vader:

943435[/snapback]

943437[/snapback]

ASPEN, the Gold Pass is worth it right? After the autos and promotional and talk tickets, surely thats around £100's worth?? what u think?

943458[/snapback]

Personally I think its worth it but depends how many people your planning to see as I normally try to meet them all

943435[/snapback]

943437[/snapback]

943458[/snapback]

Personally I think its worth it but depends how many people your planning to see as I normally try to meet them all

943477[/snapback]

is the autograph pack from MSPG autos or.....? where they get em from? and indication in the pack?

943435[/snapback]

943437[/snapback]

943458[/snapback]

943477[/snapback]

is the autograph pack from MSPG autos or.....? where they get em from? and indication in the pack?

943479[/snapback]

The autographs are from showmasters supplies from previous events.

Off HEAd

Bernard Hill

Thomas Robins

Billy Boyd

Jed Brodphy

Elijah Wood

Lawrence Mak

Bruce Hopkins

• Showmasters Admin

I've said before I normally only get 3 or 4 sometimes 5. Also I love to crew so I'd waste most of it because I'd be crewing.

But if I did get more autos and didn't crew, I'd get a gold pass just for the getting into queues. Not having to queue for VTs and then not waiting for your numbers to come up must be very nice and takes most of the stress out of the day.

Thats one major perk less stress

943498[/snapback]

Any more quality guests announced and surely its a must if you want em all!

Im looking forward to seeing Dreyfuss the most! Awesome guest!

Just hope if I go ahead and buy a gold pass none of em cancel.

Thats one major perk less stress

943498[/snapback]

Any more quality guests announced and surely its a must if you want em all!

Im looking forward to seeing Dreyfuss the most! Awesome guest!

Just hope if I go ahead and buy a gold pass none of em cancel.

943511[/snapback]

There always a possibilty if I can help any more let me know

Yes I would like to know what else you get in your "Goodie Bag" as I am interested in getting the Starwars or Cult Film one so can anyone advise on that? I got the Gold Pass at Autographica last year although there is a slight price difference and privileges I really enjoyed the it.

I am like Rich having to travel from the midlands I don't mind travelling but the use of the gold ticket does have it advantages mainly less stress!

So any info what you get for the Starwars or Cult Film bags please advise.

Just a note TT the links you posted earlier in this thread appear to be dead as i followed those before making this post.

Many thanks for all help & advice

Matt

Yes I would like to know what else you get in your "Goodie Bag" as I am interested in getting the Starwars or Cult Film one so can anyone advise on that? I got the Gold Pass at Autographica last year although there is a slight price difference and privileges I really enjoyed the it.

I am like Rich having to travel from the midlands I don't mind travelling but the use of the gold ticket does have it advantages mainly less stress!

Just a note TT the links you posted earlier in this thread appear to be dead as i followed those before making this post.

Matt

944040[/snapback]

Got the GOLD PASS. Woohooo!!! After weighing it all up, decided for what u get its well worth it! A few free autos, meet all the guests with minimum fuss etc........ the only thing id be pissed about is if Elijah, Carrie or Richard cancelled! That would really pee me off.

GO GOLD IF YOU CAN!!

Matt

944040[/snapback]

Got the GOLD PASS. Woohooo!!! After weighing it all up, decided for what u get its well worth it! A few free autos, meet all the guests with minimum fuss etc........ the only thing id be pissed about is if Elijah, Carrie or Richard cancelled! That would really pee me off.

GO GOLD IF YOU CAN!!

944068[/snapback]

I'm glad you decided to get one if too tall can't do the links again I'll post what was in the goodie bags latter when I have a chance.

I am still interested in a Gold pass but think i might wait ALOT nearer to the event incase, like you said one of the 3 main guests were to cancel

944145[/snapback]

Problem is, the closer to the event the more gold passes will be sold, and theres only 50! Down to 48 between me and last chap! Thats not that many left.

True but i would rather take the risk and wait rather than paying for £175 when guests might cancel and it seems pointless to have one

944186[/snapback]

good thing is, even if one big guest cancels they can use the funds to bring in another big guest, so providing two dont cancel, im happy.

As long as Carrie Fisher doesn't cancel. i'm not bothered. It would be a shame if Elijah decided he couldn't come but it wouldn't be the end of the world for me as am only after an 8x10 because he was in Sin City

I have no interest in meeting Dreyfus, but i think that it's down to him appealing more to an older generation

As long as Carrie Fisher doesn't cancel. i'm not bothered. It would be a shame if Elijah decided he couldn't come but it wouldn't be the end of the world for me as am only after an 8x10 because he was in Sin City

I have no interest in meeting Dreyfus, but i think that it's down to him appealing more to an older generation

944350[/snapback]

Apprently Carrie Fisher never cancells appearances when she has agreed to them. Something shes always done.

Dreyfuss is awesome, have you seen Jaws? Maybe its just cause i grew up around its release time.

Elijah is great in LOTR, even though i didnt like him at all before it.

Its personal choice really but as long as they attend my gold pass is looking good, plus theres more to come im sure!!!!!!