john r-d in indiana jones

jenny

Everyone says that... out of the three I have watched the temple of doom the most... and Raiders the least. I love all three and look forward to a new one. I just hope that Harrison Ford will "Fit" in his role as Indy again... or will he just seem too old? Has it been over 10 years since the last one?

i think his age might provide some comedy for the film. :P

the reason why i didn't rate Temple was that the plot was so shakey. the other two films have a lot of historical basis (eg the nazis obsessed with ancient artifacts)

god that sounded a bit deep didn't it...

Everyone says that... out of the three I have watched the temple of doom the most... and Raiders the least. I love all three and look forward to a new one. I just hope that Harrison Ford will "Fit" in his role as Indy again... or will he just seem too old? Has it been over 10 years since the last one?

The last one (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade) was released in the summer of 1989 - so 14 years ago.

Hope that helps :P

Obi-Wan :P

yer i saw john rhys davies in indiana jones

n laffed @ him fallin down da hill

my parents prolly fort i was wierd bcos i like was alone in my bedroom giggling @ summat lol

jen do u fink we shld write 2 john r-d??

he was really friendly

did ne1 else fink he was kool??

he tiggled us in da pic i look really scared

was it?? i neva saw dat bit ;) very odd

yeah. you remember. at the end the baddies open the ark. indy and his girl are tied up and he tells her not to look. when the baddies look into the arc they see angels who turn nasty and their faces melt and stuff... maybe they cut that bit coz it was on so early. i was only watching out the corner of one eye... watched Alien later instead... with Bilbo Baggins as an android ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who does he play in it? Cos I never realised he was in it till I read summat about it a couple of week ago. Couldn't watch it last night though cos I was at the rugby.

THE RHYS-DAVIES plays Sallah, Indy's egyptian(?) friend