mark hamill.....how much would YOU pay?

nlindenj

without a doubt mark hamill would have a full que allday if he charged £60 as people from all over europe would come for his auto. but imglad showmasters think the price is too high - as it is! if hamill comes and charges £60- what are the other guests gonna start turning round and saying?? people like elijah wood, katie leung etc etc who have been in massive movies recentley- surley they owuld want to charge £60 aswell

hi all

wow what a can of worms i have opened here (he he) its good to have a debate about this, its good for us and showmasters to see what people want at these events

fugaziuk- have we met before? at another event in rotherham (i made you a id badge for it) if so how are you? (i had a c3 multisigned poster)

fugaziuk- have we met before? at another event in rotherham (i made you a id badge for it) if so how are you? (i had a c3 multisigned poster)

yes mate the very same! i remeber your post - very impressive!

936903[/snapback]

so i take it you will be attending LFCC? if so see you there (i'll be the one with the 2 poster tubes c3 poster and lost poster)

It's fuuny to read that Mark hamill is infact an EASY signer to get but it's down to the £60 he wants to charge. Surprisingly though, it isn't anymore than he charges in the US and any signing he does over there he is quite busy

I still think Showmasters should take the risk and get him. If they don't get enough people then they know not to get him back again

I keep changing my mind about this. I mean I really wanna meet Mark Hamil, but think why should we be a fan of his as he cannot care about meeting us too much, if he is asking that much!! And I know to a certain extent its gotta be about the money, but he seems to be taking the mick just a tad! Also I would evaluatewhat he is like, ask people that have met him etc. I would not pay alot to meet a stroppy person who cannot be bothered to chat!!! But then if he was really friendly then I may be tempted!

Apparently, he is the same as Carrie Fisher who actually likes to stop and chat with the guests but just because there are so many people wanting to meet her they have to ask her to step it up a pace.

Just look at the picture above, it's not likw Mark won't chat or allow photos, just doing that at a SM event may be very difficult. Unless it was at Collectormania and you saw him on a Friday or Monday when you might have a chance.

He's no Shatner though.... apparently

so i take it you will be attending LFCC? if so see you there (i'll be the one with the 2 poster tubes c3 poster and lost poster)

yes mate i will be at lfcc for the full weekend and c9 forth sunday! hope to bump into you at either event.