Kingsley Shacklebolt

Severus Snape

Tonks

Emmeline Vance

Arthur Weasley

Bill Weasley

Molly Weasley

Charlie Weasley

but then we also have those who didn't make it into the new Order...

Edgar Bones

Caradoc Dearborn

Benjy Fenwick

Frank and Alice Longbottom

Marlene McKinnon

Dorcas Meadows

Peter Pettigrew

Gideon and Fabian Prewitt

Lily and James Potter

So Im thinking maybe going with Lily if no one else minds, kinda fancied Tonks but no bother, another time.

Hmmmm I so want to be in the Order. I'm too blonde for Sirius though....nevermind. Eh.....PS Big V you got me all to yourself now, my fiancé dumped me.

930556[/snapback]

-huggles- my poor dude -sends chcolate and potter men-

yay the Order! and kirsty tink XP I'll be an ace Molly lol - also Amy and I have decided that Charlie is part of our Theatre group lol XD

I'd love to know where that came from?? lol..

p.s. Just to clarify, we're looking at the Order cosplay group happening AFTER the film's been done?! Or before?? Personally, I think maybe G2 or leave it til after the films been done...

There's also the DA that we could consider... lol... we'd need a full cast of kids though!

p.s. Just to clarify, we're looking at the Order cosplay group happening AFTER the film's been done?! Or before??  Personally, I think maybe G2 or leave it til after the films been done...

930948[/snapback]

Well I personally think it would be good to do it before the film....seen as though it isn't out till late 2007....and we'd probably get a better reaction if we did it beforehand anyway because once the film has been out, EVERYONE will start doing it.

What does everyone else think? :D

Given enough time, we'll be able to do a OotP group before long...

Not sure you'd get away with being Bellatrix... Jeanette might not like you stealing her costume! lol

Doesn't matter, not like I am going to be attending collectormania anymore is it :angel:

and gathering nuts?!

931421[/snapback]

rotflmao - well at leats my minion is for me due to lack of mobility - wouldn't believe how funny tonight has been at the MADS meal - daleks and tumbleweed...and matt with the squirty cream and sprinkles - all important sprinkles - and amy and I discussing bobert...well at least me discussing bobert lol!

I think we are in need of more Wealsey's and definetly for G2 onwards because already think c10 is being backlogged with costume phoenix as seen on this months empire front cover!

I'll be James... I'll stick a patch over my Hufflepuff one and be school-kid James...

Yeah, Cocky, Good looking, Seeker...

Not that I'm typecasting myself or anything....

Oh and totally off topic... but I'm doin g a Giselher costume for something... already making it. *grin*

'I'm a Prince, i'm not allowed to work or disgrace my brother the King.'

Edited by JaY (Gears?!?)

I guess that means I've another suit to make... or maybe I'll just go with the cardigan look.

It's hard to look attractive in a man's cardigan, and David Thewlis is a very attractive man, so I don't think I'll wear one as I'll just look silly... and definetly NOT attractive.

I guess that means I've another suit to make... or maybe I'll just go with the cardigan look.

It's hard to look attractive in a man's cardigan, and David Thewlis is a very attractive man, so I don't think I'll wear one as I'll just look silly... and definetly NOT attractive.

933993[/snapback]

Oh no.....the cardigan look is GOOD......thats one of the things Tonks loves about him :wub::D

I'll be James... I'll stick a patch over my Hufflepuff one and be school-kid James...

Oh and totally off topic... but I'm doin g a Giselher costume for something... already making it. *grin*

933629[/snapback]

Typecasting yourself for definate darlin.

Who's Giselher?

933629[/snapback]

Typecasting yourself for definate darlin.

Who's Giselher?

934048[/snapback]

Bobert in Xanten XD hehe

Okay when we doing Yule Ball? And when we doing OotP?

934318[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly. :rolleyes:

934355[/snapback]

erm well I can't make c9 - but don't mind if you still wanna do the yule ball then. Maybe OOTP for G3? Then we'll have seen the movie, got the costumes and the personalities XD