Did anyone watch Grange Hill

Alx

I used to know a guy that was in Grange Hill. I can still contact him if there was the ened to do so. He was an actor in Grange Hill but having never watched it I dont know what his part was like.

He used to play Spencer Hargreaves (real name Colin White). However he was killed off in the explosion..

Character:spencer3.jpg

I knew him as he was a Sea Cadet.. what was his part like?

A

Edited by Alx

I used to know a guy that was in Grange Hill. I can still contact him if there was the ened to do so. He was an actor in Grange Hill but having never watched it I dont know what his part was like.

He used to play Spencer Hargreaves (real name Colin White). However he was killed off in the explosion..

I knew him as he was a Sea Cadet.. what was his part like?

A

920141[/snapback]

Pretty good character from what I remember

I remember the days of Tucker & Pogo...... never watched the new generation of Grange Hill  :lol:

921679[/snapback]

Do you mean rolo?

921788[/snapback]

No I'm guessing he means Pogo Patterson. IMMS, gingerish hair, overweight slacker. Always had a new idea up his sleeve. Part of the first generation Grange Hill, alongside Tucker, Hargreaves, Bullet Baxter and co. Effectively replaced by Roland Browning about the same time as Gripper Stebson and the infamous Mr Bronson joined for the second generation.