ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

I have a question about the talks (sorry if this has been answered somewhere else). I really want to see Nathan Fillion's talk, but I'm graduating on Saturday and the earliest I could get to Earl's Court is about 4pm. Is there any chance that I would get to see it if I arrive that late? I know you can't predict for certain whether the talk tickets will sell out, but could you give an informed guess? Just so I can decide whether it's worth rushing to the con and paying to get in, or if there's no point and I'd be wasting my time.

Thanks

Cate

The answer is you do have chance. And the main reason for this is that the England game starts at 4pm. So it's possible that a lot of people will leave to see it. I'm not saying it's a really big chance and if you do come please don't come and find me to hit me if you don't get in :wub:

But it's not pointless, you will have a chance.

PS: You could ask one of the crew selling or taking the entry tickets if they can find out if there are any Nathan talk tickets left before you pay to come in. Just a thought.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

they're free, so its VERY hard to guess.

personally, i'd reckon you'd be at the end of the queue, but someone might be willing to grab a ticket for you?

The tickets start being given out at 9am so if people at the show want them they'll be gone.

I just think there's a good chance people won't get tickets because of the match.

She will of course be at the back of the queue to get into the talk being there at 4pm, but at least she may get in.

personally, i'd reckon you'd be at the end of the queue, but someone might be willing to grab a ticket for you?

The tickets start being given out at 9am so if people at the show want them they'll be gone.

I just think there's a good chance people won't get tickets because of the match.

She will of course be at the back of the queue to get into the talk being there at 4pm, but at least she may get in.

Is it going to be like g-mex where there was some space at the back to stand?

• Showmasters Admin

Is it going to be like g-mex where there was some space at the back to stand?

It wasn't allowed at LFCC3 and from what I know it's unlikely to be allowed this time. It made the entry and exit of the talks very hard.

I have a question about the talks (sorry if this has been answered somewhere else). I really want to see Nathan Fillion's talk, but I'm graduating on Saturday and the earliest I could get to Earl's Court is about 4pm. Is there any chance that I would get to see it if I arrive that late? I know you can't predict for certain whether the talk tickets will sell out, but could you give an informed guess? Just so I can decide whether it's worth rushing to the con and paying to get in, or if there's no point and I'd be wasting my time.

Thanks

Cate

The answer is you do have chance. And the main reason for this is that the England game starts at 4pm. So it's possible that a lot of people will leave to see it. I'm not saying it's a really big chance and if you do come please don't come and find me to hit me if you don't get in :poki:

But it's not pointless, you will have a chance.

PS: You could ask one of the crew selling or taking the entry tickets if they can find out if there are any Nathan talk tickets left before you pay to come in. Just a thought.

Thanks for that advice. I'll definitely check with the crew selling tickets before I pay. And don't worry - if it is full up, I won't come and hit you!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

Especially with Lee's talk, it'll be unfair if people have paid to be there and then u get people standing behind .. assuming his talk is the same as the others.

Very good point DB :poki:

I can't imagine them setting up a different hall just for the one talk.

• Showmasters Admin

I can see why in the case of Lee. Thats only fair. And I know exiting and entrancing was awkward at Gmex. All depends on the floor plan I guess.

I guess we'll see on the day.

Hello!

About the pre-paid early-bird tickets...if we don't have one, but want to make sure we still get in as early as possible (i.e. to meet Christopher Lee), is there any point in getting there really early to start queuing?

I mean, we were thinking of getting there at 5/6am to make sure, but will that then mean that we'll have to wait until 11-ish before the doors open to us non-ticket holders 'cos all the people with tickets will take up the early spaces?

I'm really not making myself very clear but my head is kinda' whizzing at the moment! :YAHOO::o:D

You can get early-bird tickets on the door. So you will be able to start going in at 9am. You wil find that because you have to buy your tickets and the pre-paid are just going in that you'll be behind some of them. If you get there at 5am I'd guess you'll be in the first 10-20 in the non-paid queue. You should get in with the first 100 pre-paid people.

Cool, thanks a lot!!!!! :D

• Showmasters Admin

Final days confirmations updated in section 2.1 - Autograph Info: under How much are the guests autographs and what days will they be there?

Also updated from the website.....

Kasey, Paul - Cancellation

Wayne, Jeff - Announcement