Star Wars Costuming

edgejedi88

Looking cool, Edge! Like you say, it's a shame about the angle, though.

Will the "proud Jedi" be attending the LFCC this year? It's a rather silly question, what with Carrie Fisher in attendance, but hey, I had to ask - hehe.

Will the "proud Jedi" be attending the LFCC this year? It's a rather silly question, what with Carrie Fisher in attendance, but hey, I had to ask - hehe.

949814[/snapback]

Of course...thats why they call it Return of The Jedi!!!! LFCC and GMEX in Nov again for definate! All booked and sorted already!

949814[/snapback]

Of course...thats why they call it Return of The Jedi!!!! LFCC and GMEX in Nov again for definate! All booked and sorted already!

949815[/snapback]

Awesome! I'll be sure to say hello :WAVE:

I'll be in Star Wars costume myself. I'm not a Jedi, though (and no, I'm not telling ;)).

Ps. That was an awfully quick reply! Well done, you - hehe.

YAY JEDIS!!! But any Jedi Chefs?

917228[/snapback]

hmmm....meditate on that I will.....Chef I was in my youth......you could say I was Little (Jedi) Chef then I guess? :firedevil:

917232[/snapback]

Check out this link to see what jedi chefs are

http://www.jedichefs.com

951724[/snapback]

I think I saw some Jedi Chefs at an event last week. I went all squeish - lol. I love the Jedi Chefs - I think they're awesome. My mate Stu interviewed some Jedi Chefs on his Radio Station, hence my introduction to the wacky, wonderful world of Jedi Chefs - hehe.

For those that don't know who they are, listen to the lady, and click the link!

917228[/snapback]

hmmm....meditate on that I will.....Chef I was in my youth......you could say I was Little (Jedi) Chef then I guess? :firedevil:

917232[/snapback]

951724[/snapback]

I think I saw some Jedi Chefs at an event last week. I went all squeish - lol. I love the Jedi Chefs - I think they're awesome. My mate Stu interviewed some Jedi Chefs on his Radio Station, hence my introduction to the wacky, wonderful world of Jedi Chefs - hehe.

951853[/snapback]

I listened Queen of Meep

917228[/snapback]

hmmm....meditate on that I will.....Chef I was in my youth......you could say I was Little (Jedi) Chef then I guess? :wub:

917232[/snapback]

951724[/snapback]

951853[/snapback]

I listened Queen of Meep

951854[/snapback]

Coolies ;)

They're great fun, aren't they? :firedevil: