RARE INCREASING VALUE AUTOGRAPHS

Mr Valuer

Certain popular Star Wars Actors do nothing but go from one convention to the next year after year so there are literally Milllions of their Autographs in circulation!

Therefore it's the rare Actors Autographs like these guests that will be worth the money in the future because they may only try 1 this convention and not carry on for the rest of their lives.

The ironic thing about it is, the bigger names who've been doing it for 30 years charge more for their autographs in the first place and it's more likely they'll be worth very little in the future!

...and let's be honest...who gives a stuff about the value and collectibilty of these things... sure,i've got money and can afford all sorts of things... but it's the real value of meeting these guys and getting a memento of that meeting that counts.

not the base monetary value.

did somebody say something about 'by the fans,for the fans?'

...and let's be honest...who gives a stuff about the value and collectibilty of these things... sure,i've got money and can afford all sorts of things... but it's the real value of meeting these guys and getting a memento of that meeting that counts.

908063[/snapback]

Hear, hear!

I collect most of my autographs Steviegr, I suggest you go take a look, it will give you a better view of who I am and where the Bounty Hunter came from) with dedication. I don't give a f**k about the value, I want it for my personal enjoyment.

908063[/snapback]

Hear, hear!

I collect most of my autographs - Steviegr, I suggest you go take a look, it will give you a better view of who I am and where the Bounty Hunter came from) with dedication. I don't give a f**k about the value, I want it for my personal enjoyment.

908098[/snapback]

I'm afraid that you do make money from this and all of the personal enjoyment comments seem rather perverse with this in mind.

It has struck me in the past that people who have never signed before try out one show and all of a sudden you seem to see them on every show.

But, let's face it, who wouldn't have the same reaction ?

Think about it :

- you earn money

- usually cash * wink wink *

- all expenses (hotel, food, transport) paid

- for a brief screen appearance of some 20 odd years ago ...

- you get to meet people who will often look up to you in admiration because you were in their favourite movie (so even your ego gets some)

Who wouldn't say yes to that possibility ?

(Btw, hi Mark, how are you doing ?

Stevie,

you really need to come off it, man. I'm not the regular fast money making dealer you take me for. Check out my history, sir. If you check out my personal collections, you'll find that I am first and foremost a collector myself, who enjoys collecting very much indeed. Check out the Peter Roy thread for more info too!

Mastersoftheshow,

I guess I'm alright, but you'll have to forgive me for not knowing who you are. I'm new to this forum and don't know your real name (yet).

Edited by Bounty Hunter

It turns out, the Empire Day guests are still all working in the Filming Business. They have an added problem that when us fans get hold of their Agents details and write to them their agent MIGHT reluctantly forward our letters onto them, Sally Sinclair has had some mails through but her Agent has always opened HER mail first!

Then they are afraid that fan mail is going to pee their agents off and they're going to stop getting them any work.

These guys are getting on now and they fear losing their income.

• 3 weeks later...

hahaha,that's funny!

i was at a con with caroline blakeston and she did her nut when someone in the audience asked her what she was currently appearing in.

she said asking an actor that question was akin to asking a lady her age.

so i guess she was up to bugger all,then...

between assignments...

resting...

not even celebrity big brother.