RANDY MARTINEZ & CYNTHIA CUMMENS (SW artists)

Skylover

• Moderators

The weather will no doubt be cold considering we're up north a bit, and this is England, we're not too good for the hot weather :)

You never know, you might get snow, we're unpredictable like that, although you can laugh at us when the country goes into a panic over an inch of snow ...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a question for cynthia and randy...

unfortunatly i cant make it to collectormania this time (i'll be in Vegas so dont be sympathetic for me!!) but i have a friend going to the show.

will you have any items for sale to people who cant attend (ie pre done cards for example)

also if i was trying to get a caricature done - can you do it from photos??

also if someone bought along some of your artwork would you sign it..

what would be your most iconic works - Star Wars related..

sorry for the questions...!!

also sorry i cant be there - but have a great few days.

912933[/snapback]

Vegas, not too shabby;) I'll have a selection of pre-drawn cards (LOTR, SW, HP and others). Randy is the caricature artist! I can do portraits but they're realistic. Happy to sign anything:) Aspen, prices will be avaible shortly:)

• 2 weeks later...
How did your American event go and do you have any idea when the lotr evolution cards will be coming out

920148[/snapback]

I think Evolution comes out next month.

Hey everyone! Long time no post. I've been pretty busy around here tying some jobs up so I can focus on my journey to GMEX.

While I am not taking preorders (since it's to late to send deposits), I am going to do a bunch of pre drawn cards.

So far I have:

2 Vaders

2 Mauls

2 Aaylas

1 Jango Fett

1 Grievous

1 Kit Fisto

I would really like your input on what characters are popular in England.

Others I was planning:

R2D2

2 Padme

Obi Wan

Anakin

Captain Typhoid (since he will be there)

Boba Fett

Darth Sidious

Count Dooku

Yoda

Gimli

Sauron

legoland (orlando bloom)

Any thing else?

I will be making a sign up list at the con, but am limiting it to what I can get done each day.

I've never been to England so I will not be doing work over night (sorry). So get there early to

place your order.

I will also have extra large cards 5.5 X 4.25 available too.

These are really cool, and I have special sleeves for them.

All those interested in having Topps cards recreated or colored in feel free to bring those too.

BTW, my "trade in" deal will be valid in England too.

I will be doing 9 1/2 X 14s at the con too.

I have not decided how much everything will cost, but I will definitely be making special

"First time in England" prices. I really want to make a big splash and show my appreciation

to all the fans in Europe.

More on that very soon.

I will have freebees too, so come get them while they last.

Finally, Both Cynthia and I look fabulous in pictures so don't be afraid to take a few snaps of us :) hehe. No really. Take lots of pictures of us, I'm a ham!!:)

Randy

Edited by Hollywood_Randy

How did your American event go and do you have any idea when the lotr evolution cards will be coming out

920148[/snapback]

I think Evolution comes out next month.

Hey everyone! Long time no post. I've been pretty busy around here tying some jobs up so I can focus on my journey to GMEX.

While I am not taking preorders (since it's to late to send deposits), I am going to do a bunch of pre drawn cards.

So far I have:

2 Vaders

2 Mauls

2 Aaylas

1 Jango Fett

1 Grievous

1 Kit Fisto

I would really like your input on what characters are popular in England.

Others I was planning:

R2D2

2 Padme

Obi Wan

Anakin

Captain Typhoid (since he will be there)

Boba Fett

Darth Sidious

Count Dooku

Yoda

Gimli

Sauron

legoland (orlando bloom)

Any thing else?

I will be making a sign up list at the con, but am limiting it to what I can get done each day.

I've never been to England so I will not be doing work over night (sorry). So get there early to

place your order.

I will also have extra large cards 5.5 X 4.25 available too.

These are really cool, and I have special sleeves for them.

All those interested in having Topps cards recreated or colored in feel free to bring those too.

BTW, my "trade in" deal will be valid in England too.

I will be doing 9 1/2 X 14s at the con too.

I have not decided how much everything will cost, but I will definitely be making special

"First time in England" prices. I really want to make a big splash and show my appreciation

to all the fans in Europe.

More on that very soon.

I will have freebees too, so come get them while they last.

Finally, Both Cynthia and I look fabulous in pictures so don't be afraid to take a few snaps of us :) hehe. No really. Take lots of pictures of us, I'm a ham!!:)

Randy

920372[/snapback]

Can't wait Randy

Cynthia,

If I aimed to meet you mid day on Sunday would I still be able to get a sketch and a photo opportunity

921513[/snapback]

I will be happy to take a picture with you (or anyone:), but whether or not I can complete a sketch card for you on Sunday will depend on how full my schedule is at the time. I will have a sign up sheet on my table for sketches. If that fills up, I will still take orders and do the sketches in my studio (and then ship back to you). Or, if you would like to pre-pay for a card now (using Paypal), you can do that and I'll bring the finished card with me (and you can pick it up when you get there). Send me if an email if you're interested in that option.

I will also have a selection of pre-drawn sketch cards to choose from.

The convention in California was wonderful. I'm not sure how much I can talk about it here, but if anyone wants links to pictures from the event, send me an email.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Cynthia

Cynthia,

If I aimed to meet you mid day on Sunday would I still be able to get a sketch and a photo opportunity

921513[/snapback]

I will be happy to take a picture with you (or anyone:), but whether or not I can complete a sketch card for you on Sunday will depend on how full my schedule is at the time. I will have a sign up sheet on my table for sketches. If that fills up, I will still take orders and do the sketches in my studio (and then ship back to you). Or, if you would like to pre-pay for a card now (using Paypal), you can do that and I'll bring the finished card with me (and you can pick it up when you get there). Send me if an email if you're interested in that option.

I will also have a selection of pre-drawn sketch cards to choose from.

The convention in California was wonderful. I'm not sure how much I can talk about it here, but if anyone wants links to pictures from the event, send me an email.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Cynthia

921533[/snapback]

Thank You for all the help I've dropped you an email I'll register a new pay pal account as I've changed banks since

I'm doing everything Cynthia said she is doing in reguards to a sign up list.

Except I don't do Paypal. I've had problems with them.

But, I'm happy to take orders there that I take home and finish, then send out.

Phopt ops are ALWAYS available. Ask Cynthia, I'm one of the biggest hams there is.

Randy

Phopt ops are ALWAYS available. Ask Cynthia, I'm one of the biggest hams there is.

Randy

921556[/snapback]

so Randy if I wanted a sketch say of me and Gollum how much would it be if I send a photo of myself is that something you can do

Randy

921556[/snapback]

so Randy if I wanted a sketch say of me and Gollum how much would it be if I send a photo of myself is that something you can do

921558[/snapback]

Yes I can do what your asking. But email me about it.

randy@randymartinez.net

Hey everyone,

I have just finished scanning my first batch of predrawn sketch cards that will be available for purchase at Collectormania.

You can check them out here:

www.randymartinez.net/england.html

Enjoy and first come first served.

P.S. Prices will be coming very shortly.

Randy

Thank You the cards awesome when do you fly out then.

924344[/snapback]

Me and Randy fly out of Chicago at 6:30 pm today. We'll be tired but happy tomorrow! See everyone in a couple days!

Edited by Cynthia

hi randy and cyntha

i cannot go to manchester :D but i have a friend who is and he is taking this

FILE0032.jpg

to get signed by kenny and jay, its the c3 poster by joe corroney, how much would a quick sketch and a signature on it from both of you be?

please let me know and have fun in the UK

cheers

nigel

Randy & Cynthia

Thank You For Making My Weekend You Guys Rule. The only thing I was gutted about was not getting photo with you both. Keep up the good work and look forward to meeting you both some day.

All The Best

Richard

• 4 weeks later...

Randy & Cynthia

THANK YOU !!!!!

from the " mad " lady who asked you to do Lucs as balrog and Peter as jedi :P

awsom staff !!!

BTW : just had a look at e-bay for evoloshen ..ppl are going mad ther <lol>

if only they knew what i have <lol>

P.s sorry it took me so long to writ :uhoh: