R.I.P. Wendie Jo Sperber

Skylover

from IMDB.com :

Actress Sperber Loses Her Cancer Fight

Actress Wendie Jo Sperber has lost her battle with breast cancer at the age of 46. Sperber shot to fame on TV opposite Tom Hanks in hit 1980s sitcom Bosom Buddies and also won critical acclaim for her roles in Private Benjamin and, more recently, Will & Grace. She also starred in movies like Back To The Future and Sorority Boys. Away from Hollywood, Sperber founded the weSpark Cancer Support Center in 2001. Her Bosom Buddies co-star Hanks says, "The memory of Wendie Jo is that of a walking inspiration. She met the challenges of her illness with love, cheer, joy, altruism through weSpark, and an unstoppable supply of goodness. We are going to miss her as surely as we are all better for knowing her." She is survived by her teenage children Preston and Pearl.

These last couple of weeks have been so black as far as celbs go.. In all as I look back from last Christmas to date it has been a very bad year for the world.. I only hope that we dont have an international disatser as we have had for the last couple of years on Dec 26th and I can also only hope that as we say goodbye to 2005 , 2006 can come filled with happiness for all.

A

These last couple of weeks have been so black as far as celbs go.. In all as I look back from last Christmas to date it has been a very bad year for the world.. I only hope that we dont have an international disatser as we have had for the last couple of years on Dec 26th and I can also only hope that as we say goodbye to 2005 , 2006 can come filled with happiness for all.

A

900993[/snapback]

Fingers crossed for next year as this year was a shocker

Liked Back to the Future, sad to hear of the death of one of it's stars.

Hope all is well with her children.

Dammn got the theme in my head now, and can't get rid of it............. :wub:

Dah dah, dum... didlle-dum dum, dah dum....... :D