Where in the shopping centre is it ?

emmah

What event is this?:headscratch:  Have heard of Eastgate centre, but can't rember where it is. :P

899189[/snapback]

Eastgate Centre is in Basildon. Quite why anyone would want to go to Basildon is beyond me.....:(

900609[/snapback]

Cheeky sod, I've lived in Basildon for the past 4 years now and believe me theres nothing wrong with it

What event is this?:headscratch:  Have heard of Eastgate centre, but can't rember where it is. :headscratch:

899189[/snapback]

Eastgate Centre is in Basildon. Quite why anyone would want to go to Basildon is beyond me.....:P

900609[/snapback]

Cheeky sod, I've lived in Basildon for the past 4 years now and believe me theres nothing wrong with it

900822[/snapback]

I can beat you - I worked there for 12 and there's quite a lot wrong with it!!! :P

What event is this?:headscratch:  Have heard of Eastgate centre, but can't rember where it is.:headscratch:

899189[/snapback]

Eastgate Centre is in Basildon. Quite why anyone would want to go to Basildon is beyond me.....:wub:

900609[/snapback]

900822[/snapback]

I can beat you - I worked there for 12 and there's quite a lot wrong with it!!! :D

901036[/snapback]

Like what?

What event is this?:headscratch:  Have heard of Eastgate centre, but can't rember where it is.:headscratch:

899189[/snapback]

Eastgate Centre is in Basildon. Quite why anyone would want to go to Basildon is beyond me.....:wub:

900609[/snapback]

900822[/snapback]

I can beat you - I worked there for 12 and there's quite a lot wrong with it!!! :D

901036[/snapback]

Like what?

901151[/snapback]

Nothing that a nuke wouldn't fix :P

• 3 weeks later...

I know Im a bit late and that I only just found out about this event 20mins ago, but thats ok cause Im not into StarWars that much and don't collect Harry Potter autos although having another event so close to where so many seem to live is great, I only live up the road in Chafford Hundred just outside Grays, you peeps who live in Basildon should know where that is, if not its just next door to lakeside..

But I do have to agree with you, apart from the retail park with the bowling etc and the hobbie craft shop oh and the sci-fi shop (although a little over priced) there isn't much I would go to Basildon for myself. Oh ok maybe the dentist as well, which is opposite whsmiths

Didn't know there was anyone else on this site that lived nearby, know of two that live down southend way....Just wish some more peeps from the sci-fi group I belong too would go on this site......

Hmmm, anyway hope to see you around.