SGA season 2 discussion

surfy_sah

so Condemned (ep 5) last week and a new ep in 2 days, yey!!!

lemme take this oppurtunity to stress that this topic is a SPOIL FREE ZONE, only eps that have aired on sky to be discussed here please!!

so anyways, anyone want to share their thoughts on Condemned? or indeed any of the other eps?

Siege (3)

The Intruder

Runner

Duet

Condemned

Trinity (23.11.05)

:(

Luv sah xx

Edited by surfy_sah

Season 2 is imo even better than season 1 was.

Far better than the last 2 seasons of sg1 (8+9).

Ive not seen any of them on TV yet though :( Good job for downloads lol.

Ive completly forgot the name of the Asguard, but hilarious or what.

Wonder what happened to the planets population at the end of Condemned..would be interesting for them to go back at a later date to see if there were anybody left, and how annoyed they were!

Vicky and I were talking about duet, and on one of the many david hewlett fanistes, i found this image.

stargate6283.jpg

Captions anyone?

Edit: By the way, I am loving this season, I think at the moment its better and S1 but thats only because of the last 2 eps, and the azguard!! :(

Edited by nomi-noo

that's quite frankly hilarias!! :unsure:^_^:D

didn't like last nights night (Trinty) THAT much though the Ronan/Teylor stuff was sweet! sensing another ship here heeeee! :( mind you, there was the excellent fact that Zippy :P was there arguing away with Rodney so that was cool!

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

ooops I've neglected this thread!

well last weeks was pretty cool, always good to see Ronan in action :angry:

and hey it explored some interesting stuff about the Wraith, dunno hy but I never imagined them having kiddies!! HEHEHE!!

this weeks however was well good! we're talking SUPER SHEP! :unsure: and Shep-Teylor, Weir-Shep and gwd even a hint of "Skinner"-Weir?!? ^_^ man shipping for Shep is just so hard! but what an interesting love triangle! awwww :blink:

Luv sah xx

ooops I've neglected this thread!

well last weeks was pretty cool, always good to see Ronan in action :(

and hey it explored some interesting stuff about the Wraith, dunno hy but I never imagined them having kiddies!! HEHEHE!!

this weeks however was well good! we're talking SUPER SHEP! :D and Shep-Teylor, Weir-Shep and gwd even a hint of "Skinner"-Weir?!?  B) man shipping for Shep is just so hard! but what an interesting love triangle! awwww  ;)

Luv sah xx

902469[/snapback]

FINALLY someone agrees with my caldwell/weir hunch...seeeeeeeeeeeeee

indeed! and my house mate was the one to draw my attention to it so that makes 3 of us! :o

is it just me or does the dude seem to ge "heading back to Earth" every ep he's been in lately? :rolleyes: I guess they are trying to give the impression that a certain amount of time has passed between eps but this could not have applied last night if anything it was slightly "TBC"-esske :P

damn fine ep though! and you can always tell the extra team members are like the red shirt guys from the original star trek series :huh:

Luv sah xx

Vicky and I were talking about duet, and on one of the many david hewlett fanistes, i found this image.

stargate6283.jpg

Captions anyone?

Edit: By the way, I am loving this season, I think at the moment its better and S1 but thats only because of the last 2 eps, and the azguard!!  :D

895976[/snapback]

davids attempt at using the force failed miserably